FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

After a bit of consideration, I started to give themes out to all the characters. Right now, I got Twilight and Rainbow Dash down, songs going according. Not going to follow any sort of rules. Note: Most of these are from video games, since I have a weird taste in video game music.

Rainbow Dash:

Twilight Sparkle:

I was wondering what Spike's theme would be. I wanted to give him this:

But it's a bit... much. What do you guys have in mind?

(Drunk, so go easy. :pinkiesick:)

1485638 Those videos were spot on.

When someone fails epically this song plays.

How about this one:

1485680 That sounds more like AJ's song than anything. Also, Soul Eater, niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

1485702 Meh, it's something, but I really don't imagine Spike walking in and this playing.

1485754 Soul Eater rules.

How about this song?

1485799 Heh, I just realized Spike and Black Star have a lot in common. Except Spike actually tries to reason things out instead of making an innocent girl turn into blades and starts flailing them everywhere.

If only he could do that in the show. I guess that song fits.

Going kinda off topic here, but I think I have some a song for another character.
That character being King Sombra:

1486039 Actually, I have a theme for Sombra.

Hands down, no questions asked.

Yeah, that's a better song. But now that you brought Final Fantasy up I just thought of the perfect song for when Spike is doing cool shit:

Also, do you have a song for Chrysalis?

I would say this would be good song for Spike in general

1488328 That was what was probably playing in his head when he was falling off the top of the Crystal Empire. :moustache::rainbowdetermined2:

1486147 Chrysalis song:

Heeheehee, and even this one is a definite maybe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16