Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm going to do an adventure fic. version of Soul Shard growing up. And following her life as she grow up. Well one of many AU paths she could take. And it's brought up some interesting path choices and questions that I would like opinions on. So I can shape up the story and see if it's worth going into.

1) If a pony were to magically fuse gold particles into a hub of carbon making "Gold Diamonds" what do y'all think it's worth would be? And would it be a good idea to secretly create them to sell as a form of revenue?

2) Magic Batteries: Running a crystal through Layline energy. While Magically compressing them making Piezoelectric quartz that generates magical energy. Would that be something that would have a negative or a positive economical impact? In y'all opinions. What about power plants that gather a large amount of magical electricity and teleports it over a distance in a Magic Power Grid?

3)Demi-Plane Creation, and Denizens of said Plane? It opens up alot of story possibilities, but at the same time. I don't know what fannon reaction to said plane(s) would be. and I'd like a heads up so I don't jump the shark on accident.

slice of life / adventure

DOES NOT COMPUTE

I know it's weird.

But the story will be following her life (slice of life). Some parts will be filled with Adventure. While others will be less adventurous and more just her living her life.

It's more of a Biography fic. But there's no Biography tag.

1062484 Actually, adventure/slice of life are conflicting tags.

Then a fourth q, What tag should I pic? I mean it does have a good chunk of adventure, but it also has chapters where not a lot if any action happens.

I'm still kind of new to the whole tag thing, and I'm on the fence on what'd be the best bet.

1062531 Overall, does it have more adventure than everyday events?

Personally I believe so.

If you count magical and combat training (in the first 3 chapters) to be adventure. Then yes about 65% of it is either inventing stuff, exploration (mental, magical, and physical), and over coming personal challenges / conflict.

Edited OP to reflect tag change. Thanks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7