Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,157 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Reason for that being: I am a total newbie to this site and decided to take my hand in writing out my ideas only problems are?

A. I keep getting stuck on some part of a chapter for my story (Like what happened right now)

B. My constant fear of my story being bashed on or me writing the character wrong

C. I am afraid of asking for help because i do not wanna be a total bother to anyone

D. I hope to not be judged by my Ideas :pinkiesad2:

[youtube=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFkQtwIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfCkUvDFCLz0&ei=VKSdUYi9D6Tq0QGnqoHIAw&usg=AFQjCNH0IO6rwIANlN5kg2E4WcxJcOvsQw&sig2=3QUMr2Ym79Gjz2XXkcJDtg]

Oh hey now no need to worry every writer has been there. Even me, Hay I'm still suck on A and C. I am currently doing a complete rewrite but now I'm all stuck and don't know what to do. Enough about me back to you, no need to worry we are all friends here so lets hear your ideas.

Hey now man, don't think like that. Envy writer comes to tha point whenever they make their first story. O still think that to myself whenever I write. And if you ask for help, the person that will be helping you will be doing it because they don't have anything else to do. I'd be more than happy to help you actually. Sometimes, I'll stay inside so long just typing that my fingers bleed, so ya, I need something to do. Also I haven't been able to find a good story to read and I want to watch you develop as a writer.

Thank ya'll for some relief really.:ajsleepy:

Also 1018779

How about I send you my first 3 chapters later so you can see how I'm doing? Plus chapter 3 is still in construction so sorry about that.

Hey, hey no need for thanks. That's what friends do for each other right. We all help eachother.

Sure copy em' to an email and send it to me at dcat5792@gmail.com. I can check my email on my smartphone and send you back the revisions. I'm looking forward to working with you.:pinkiehappy:

Wanna take up an offer to help me out to Lein dude?:rainbowhuh:

It sounds like your a busy guy but I would gladly accept more help if you are willing too. And sorry, freaking phone glitches on me and changes my good grammar.

Alrighty, just give me an email and I'll send my 3 chapters to ya. Chapter 3 still under construction btw. And if you see any incorrections, blame Google docs for sabotaging me.

I can only give advice on A. For me personally I see my story in my head and I play it out like you would a movie. If I like it, or think it hits the right chord. I write it out. If I don't then I see what looks bad and I redo it. Kind of like Day dreaming but more guided than random so more like Guided Imagery.

That's at least what I do. Hope that helps.

Ha. I am not the guy you want to ask for help editing your story and Sharky can tell you why.
1. I have horrible grammar.
2. I suck at spelling.
3 what are punctuations
4. Since I started working I hardly have time to even edit and fix my own.

But all in all Sharky is a good friend and a great helper you can trust him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13