yugioh 163 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

By any chance, does anyone remember a story called Doctrina de Duelis? At least, I think that was the name. It was written by a writer named Tar-Palentir. However, his account vanished and the stories went with it.

It takes place in an AU of Yugioh season 1(so no Synchros, Xyz, Pendulums, and Links. But there are future archetypes that don't use or rely on the former Summoning Methods) and was about Bakura moving to Canterlot City and befriending the Rainbooms. Everything seemed to go well, until the Spirit of the Ring interfered. He then trapped the girls in a Tabletop Shadow Game, like from Yugioh Season 0.

But Sunset and the girls prevailed and Bakura remained their friend. Then they got into Duel Monsters and were given his extra cards to make their decks.

Applejack chose Predaplants
Fluttershy chose Frightfurs
Twilight chose Cyber Dragons
Rainbow chose Elemental Heroes
Sunset chose Red Eyes
Rarity chose Gem Knights
Pinkie's deck was a secret meant to be revealed in a later chapter that never came.

I talked with the guy a lot and helped him plan stuff going forward. Then he just disappeared. It was disheartening because the story had a lot of potential.

I'm honestly debating if I should try and pick up where he left off instead of continuing my Vrains story as right now it seemed to become a mess, even with the rewrite plans.

I think I remembered that story.
I did not realized it vanished along with the others.

Sadly never got the chance to read it(though really bummed its another YGO/MLP fic that doesn't let Spike be a duelist because he HAS to be a/stay as a freaking dog..)

I think I remember that author mentioned to me something about your fic but he then deleted his comment for some reason.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2