Equestria Girls Fics 3,767 members · 12,128 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Ladies and gentlemen. I've got an idea for a fan episode of Equestria Girls.

It's based on an episode of Big Hero 6 The Series, Fan Friction. The story concept is kind of like the episode but in some ways with magic instead of science.

Think about it. With so many events involving the Sonic Rainbooms and Equestrian magic becoming more frequent ever since the quartet of legendary CHS magic events had occurred (Equestria Girls (Movie), Rainbow Rocks, Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree), many conflicts that involve Equestrian magic against the Humane Seven had started to spring up with increasing frequency.

I suspect that by now, the Sonic Rainbooms had gained a dedicated following for all of the awesome and good things that they had did. As a group of urban legends. One of those fans will be an OC who is a big fan of the Humane Seven that he wrote fanfiction based on it. He is now a popular fanfic writer who is also a student of CHS as well as being a huge admirer of Sunset Shimmer herself, i guess.

It will be in a span of Forgotten Friendship and/or Rollercoaster of Friendship. Well, that's all i've got so far.

If any or all of you here are willing to accept this idea and make something out of it to post on Fimfiction, then i will be waiting in anticipation to see the resulting story. Until then, see ya later.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1