Burning Legion of Twilight 23 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Listener
Group Admin

I got on this morning to see that Stryker had left his message

Ĝi alvenas tempo kiam ĉiuj devas elekti: Aliĝu nin aŭ eliri.

Which, of course, is a different language.

I felt the need to respond to it in the same language, and soon we had our groups very first *gasp* non-english RP! It wasn't much, but it was fun.

Ĝi alvenas tempo kiam ĉiuj devas elekti: Aliĝu nin aŭ eliri.
[06/13/13] Listener: Sed ... Sed kion se ekzistus esti tria elekto?
[06/13/13] Stryker: Ne ekzistas tria elekto, mia amiko. Aliĝu al ni, aŭ morti.
[06/13/13] Listener: Mi deziras havi pli informatio pri kio mi por eniri. Aliĝu kiu?
[06/13/13] Stryker: Aliĝu al nia kulturo. Iĝu unu el ni aŭ perdi vian vivon!
[06/13/13] Listener: La usona clulture? La poneo kulturo? Mi ne komprenas kion kulturo, sed mi ne volas morti.
[06/13/13] Stryker: Aliĝu al ni! Iĝu unu el ni! Aliĝu ni, aŭskultanto! Iĝu unu kun la poneoj, lasu la magion de amikeco gvidi vian vojon, aŭ alie suferas la konsekvencojn!

At which point, another friend of ours had had enough.

[06/13/13] MetaKnight145: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Which is a youtube video saying, "English, Motherfu*ker. Do you speak it?"

We ignored him, of course.

[06/13/13] Listener: Mi aliĝis antaŭlonge, mia amiko. Sed la rimedojn de via konvertiĝo estas iom ... forta. Ni ne volas fortimigi eblajn popolo.
[06/13/13] Stryker: Mi pardonpetas, aŭskultanto. Mi hontigita mia kulturo. Mi nun devas fari memmortigo ceremoniaro por restarigi mia honoro.
[06/13/13] Stryker kroĉas tranĉilo
[06/13/13] Stryker plonĝas la klingo en lian bruston
[06/13/13] Listener: Nooo. Mia amiko, ne faras ĉi tiun teruran aferon sur via korpo!
[06/13/13] Stryker mortas
[06/13/13] Listener ploras por la amiko kiu tiom stulte mortigis sin mem.
[06/13/13] Stryker *Kun sia mortanta spiro* Mi bedaŭras, sed mi devas. Vi estis bona amiko, kaj mi, monstro. Majo Gaia kompatu mian animon!
[06/13/13] Listener: Mia amiko! Kial? Kial devas vi tion faris al vi mem, kaj por etendo, ni? Ni estis havi multajn grandajn memorojn kune, nun mallongigitaj.
[06/13/13] Listener:
[06/13/13] Listener ploras
[06/13/13] Stryker lasis mesaĝon por aŭskultanto. "Se vi legas ĉi tion, amiko, tiam mi estas plej verŝajne mortis. Bonvolu ne memoras min kiel bonkora sanktulo, memoru min kiel monstro kiu minacis morton sur cxiujn, kiuj estis malsamaj. Mi ne meritas esti memorita en ajna maniero alia ol monstro kiu makulis lian kulturon kun sia senhonta buĉado. "
[06/13/13] Listener: Vi estis nur knabo, kiu havis bonajn intencojn cxar el kulturo, konservi ĝin viva kiam la malamikoj fermis en ĉirkaŭ ni! "Mi krias en la ankoraŭ aero.
[06/13/13] Stryker revenas kiel animo, semi-travidebla kaj netuŝebla
[06/13/13] Listener: Estas ... estas ke vi mia amiko?
[06/13/13] Stryker: Mia amiko, mi havis la povon revenis el la lando de la mortintoj. Ĉiuj mi devas diri al vi, ke vi ne malgxoju mia morto. Mi ne meritas tion.
[06/13/13] Listener: Sed vi estis amiko! Kiel mi ne malgxoju vin kiam mi estos miss you?
[06/13/13] Stryker: Mi bedaŭras, aŭskultanto. Mi ne povas memori grande por kio Mi faris. Mi ne sekvis la vojon de amo kaj toleremo. Kaj por tio, mi pardonpetas.
[06/13/13] Stryker malrapide komencas estingiĝas for
[06/13/13] Listener:Ne lasu min mia amiko! Vi estis unu el la plej bonaj el tie, sed vi estis makulita de la memoro de via morto! Mia amiko ....
[06/13/13] Stryker: Mi estis monstro, kaj ne meritas kompaton. Mi bedaŭras aŭskultanto, ni estis la plej bonaj amikoj, kiel fratoj. Sed cxiuj, kiuj estas for. Daŭrigu la ...
[06/13/13] Stryker velkas for, neniam por vidi denove
[06/13/13] Listener:
[06/13/13] Stryker: FINO

The Accursed One
Group Admin

This RP made Listener and I want to learn that language. Points if you know what it is without looking at Google Translate!

GeodesicDragon
Group Admin

The language is Esperanto.

For the benefit of everyone, here is a translation (completely copied from OP).

I got on this morning to see that Stryker had left his message

It comes a time when everyone has to choose: Join us or get out.

Which, of course, is a different language.

I felt the need to respond to it in the same language, and soon we had our groups very first *gasp* non-english RP! It wasn't much, but it was fun.

It comes a time when everyone has to choose: Join us or get out.
[06/13/13] Listener: But ... But what if there were to be a third choice?
[06/13/13] Stryker: There is no third choice, my friend. Join us, or die.
[06/13/13] Listener: I want to have more informatio about what I to enter. Join that?
[06/13/13] Stryker: Join our culture. Become one of us or lose your life!
[06/13/13] Listener: The American culture? The pony culture? I do not understand what culture, but I do not want to die.
[06/13/13] Stryker: Join us! Become one of us! Join us to hear! Become one with the ponies, and let the magic of friendship guide your way, or else suffer the consequences!

At which point, another friend of ours had had enough.

[06/13/13] MetaKnight145: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

We ignored him, of course.

[06/13/13] Listener: I joined long ago, my friend. But the resources of your conversion is a bit ... strong. We do not want to scare off potential people.
[06/13/13] Stryker: I'm sorry, Listener. I embarrassed my culture. I now have to make ritual suicide to restore my honor.
[06/13/13] Stryker grabs a knife
[06/13/13] Stryker plunges the blade into his chest
[06/13/13] Listener: Nooo. My friend, do not do this terrible thing on your body!
[06/13/13] Stryker dies
[06/13/13] Listener crying for a friend who was so stupidly killed himself.
[06/13/13] Stryker * With his dying breath * I'm sorry, but I must. You were a good friend, and I, a monster. May Gaia have mercy on my soul!
[06/13/13] Listener: My friend! Why? Why have you done this to yourself, and by extension, us? We were having a lot of great memories together, now shortened.
[06/13/13] Listener: Geo's Note: There was nothing here.
[06/13/13] Listener crying
[06/13/13] Stryker left a message for Listener. "If you are reading this, my friend, then I am most likely dead. Please do not remember me as a good-hearted saint, remember me as a monster that threatened death on all those who were different. I do not deserve to be remembered in any way other than a monster who stained their culture with their shameless slaughter."
[06/13/13] Listener: You were only a boy, who had good intentions for out culture, to keep it alive when the enemy closed in around us! *I cry in the still air.*
[06/13/13] Stryker returns as a spirit, a semi-transparent and intangible
[06/13/13] Listener: It is ... are you my friend?
[06/13/13] Stryker: My friend, I had the power to come back from the land of the dead. All I have to say to you that you do not mourn my death. I do not deserve this.
[06/13/13] Listener: But you as a friend! As I do not mourn you when I miss you?
[06/13/13] Stryker: I'm sorry to hear. I can not remember mostly for what I have done. I did not follow the path of love and tolerance. And for that, I apologize.
[06/13/13] Stryker slowly starts fading away
[06/13/13] Listener: Let me not be my friend! You were one of the best out there, but you have been marred by the memory of your death! My friend ....
[06/13/13] Stryker: I was a monster, and does not deserve mercy. I am sorry to hear, we were best friends, like brothers. But all that is gone. Go on the ...
[06/13/13] Stryker fade away, never to be seen again
[06/13/13] Listener: Geo's Note: Again, there was nothing here.
[06/13/13] Stryker: END

The Accursed One
Group Admin

'Grats. You get points.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4