Unloved Couples 344 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I Imeaditly tought they'd make a quiet intresting couple together. I would love to read or write about them. What are any of your thoughts before I make up my mind?

I'd love to see some stories featuring Trouble Shoes, I'm not really sure that he's Applejack's type, but there's plenty of ways to make it work.

4368255 very true. I wonder who'd suit him best then.

A lot of folks instantly thought Derpy, actually, and it would be an adorable pairing, if not predictable.

I also considered Lulu Luck as an option... she's a clone of Rarity in the toyline with two horseshoes for a cutie mark. It could be an opposites attract story. The thing is, Lulu has no characterization whatsoever because her design is only from the toyline, but it's been suggested that she might be a ponified Gladstone Gander (from the Scrooge McDuck comics) where she has all of the luck in the world. Ship that with the unluckiest stallion in Equestria, and you could have a fun story. Get Starlight Glimmer involved in a cutie mark mishap, and you really could have something.

True, thanks for the ideas. That'd be great, and fun to write. I'll have to plan it out, but I think I'll write something along those lines. it'll probably be out over the summer when I'm able. I just need to be sure who I'm surely Shipping him with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5