Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay so this idea i am offering up involves a slight crossover with the visual novel/anime "Demonbane", which itself involves the Cthulhu Mythos, but just a small part of the overall premise of the anime/visual novel, maybe a bit more of the Mythos though.

To make a long story short in the world of "Demonbane" Eldertich abomination exist and so do there Grimoires and Tomes of Elderitch lore, such as the Necronomicon, Celaeno Fragments, Pnakotic Manuscripts, ect. However thanks to the Grimoires vast powers a number of them seem to of gained body and souls of there own (And for some reason they all seem to look like young woman).

So the overall idea is what would happen if Twilight Sparkle (aka Book Horse) ended up with one or more of these ancient tome's, either by being set them in Grimore form or meeting one of them in there more mortal form, i mean they are powerful magic artifacts, along with being books, and since they are all female then someone here could make a harem story out of that.

But its your choice, i would like to make this but i doubt i have the real know how to make a good story, so if anyone is interested in the idea and think they can write this then here you go.

Demonbane was a great series and I really wished it had been longer. As such I must say this idea is glorious. I'd love to see someone do it as it hits every one of my favorite depictions of Twilight all at once. I'll pop back on in about a week and if no one else will take this idea I'll try and make a run with it. Can't promise I'd do it as much justice as it deserves but I'd definitely be willing to try.

Glad to hear that you like this idea, i am sure you can do it much more justice then i ever could if you end up deciding to try it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3