Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Was that the story by Neokiva? That was the title of the chapter but I think the story itself was called the Child of the Night and Twilight or something to that effect. If so I believe they took that one down and rewrote it as Child of the Night: Twilight of the Night Guard. Very different story in a lot of ways but I'm pretty sure they explain that they wanted to tell the story differently.

4746451 no i read both of them and they were diffrent

'the tripple g' had twilight at the another gala with celestia greeting nobles at the stairs but she gets bored of this and goes to the bar were luna buys a drink for her and starts talking her twilight and things progress and the chapter ends with celestia at twilights library telling her she was going to confess her love but is happy befor teleporting back to canterlot in tears and twilight tells luna that celestia needs to tell her the story and to go home as she is worried that celestia will do somthing stupid oh and twilight is pregnant

were as the other story is about vampire twilight it might be a rewrite but it dosnt seem like it

if it is a rewrite it is a shame i would have like to read the other one

4746464 oh god I remember reading it not too long ago but for the life of me Icant find it anymore so I think it was taken down...I read it like last week, mabe 2 weeks ago too...

Precisely why I said it was pulled and rewritten as your description is of the exact story I thought it was. The story you are describing was written by Neokiva but replaced by the current one. Perhaps replaced is the better word choice for this I think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5