Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 172 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 172

Nik was awed by the little device, then a bit dumbstruck.

"What's it do?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2767329 Maple stared intently at Shen.
"Did anypony tell you that you're attractive? Because if not, then I am telling you now,"

She blushes. "Oh...thank you...I-I've never been told that..."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

"It's a Pokedex. It contains data for every pokemon in existence, so long as you've seen one before. When you find a pokemon you've never seen before, you just point the Pokedex at the pokemon, for example, your Cyndaquil..." She opened the device and pointed it at Nik's pokemon.
"And you just press the button on the top-right side..." The device emanated a quick sound, like a camera shutter..
"And the data will be uploaded into the Pokedex! It's quite easy, really,"

"Cool beans!" he said as he pocketed the small device, "I really can't thank you all enough, especially you, Cyndaquil.…"

"Cynda!"

The boy straightened up his beanie as he said determinedly, and with an adventurous gleam in his eye, "… and now, my journey begins! Say hi to Prof. Maple for me please, and thanks again!" He ran off, letting Cyndaquil follow alongside him, rather than placing him in the Pokéball. "Hm… I think I'd like to give you a nickname, Cyndaquil, if that's alright." The fire type nodded in agreement. "How about… Blaize. Does that sound good?"

Again, the Pokémon seemed more than thrilled. In all honesty, he was just glad to be with someone he thought he could trust, and would let him stay out of the Pokéball.

"Blaize it is, then! C'mon, let's go!"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2775949 Maple waved a hoof.
"I'm not coming on to you or anything, in fact I don't even swing that way, I'm just saying that you are sexually attractive,"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2776419 Nik hears a voice behind him.
"Hey, wait up!"

2777289 "I-I-I...I'm...I've never..." she blushes harder and sits down, embarrassed.

The young colt and his Pokémon swivel on their heels, turning to see who was talking to them.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

"Really? Well, if anyone says you are unattractive, I can only give you one piece of advice," Maple got real close to Shen.
"Eat," She got even closer, so their muzzles were touching.
"Them,"

2779803 She blushes harder. "I was going to say...I'm a virgin..." She looks away, embarassed.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2778329 ((Something I should probably mention, even though we're going by the games, the starters still have their, as I like to call them, "first-type attacks", like with fire-types having Ember, water-types having Water-Gun, etc.))
A female unicorn with a pitch-black coat and stark white mane caught up to him, seemingly out of breath.
"I'm- Just give me a second........ Okay, I'm Cauldron, and I'm challenging you to a Pokemon battle!" She seemed very eager.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2779832 Maple raised an eyebrow.
"And may I ask just why you're so embarrassed by that fact?"

2780757 Shen suddenly kisses Maple before bolting into her own tent, Gaea was already inside.

"Oh, uh... alright," said Nik, wholly unsure if he should know this girl. In any case, a battle challenge was a battle challenge, so with a gleam in his eye, he called out, "Alright, Blaize, it's time for your debut!"

"Quill!" cried the Pokémon as he sprinted out in front of his trainer, prepared to lock in combat.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2780783 Maple just stood there, absolutely dumbfounded.
"Oh,"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2781554 Cauldron gave a smile.
"Alright, go, Aqua!" She said, as she threw a pokeball containing a Mudkip into the air. A red beam arced from the capsule, with the amphibious pokemon standing where the beam struck the ground.

2782474 Shen laid in her sleeping bag. "Stupid stupid stupid! She said she wasn't into mares!" Shen scolded herself.

"Alright, Blaize, use Ember!" cried the boy as the fire mouse spat out red hot bursts of flame.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2782593 A notification came up on Nik's pokedex, saying *It's not very effective!* This was quite evident by the fact that Aqua did not seemed to be fazed by the ball of condensed heat energy impacting against it's head.
"Aqua, use water gun!" Cauldron called out, as the aforementioned Mudkip fired a steady, albeit slightly small, stream of water at a high velocity at the Cyndaquil.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

2782559 Maple walked up to Shen's tent, and, with no door to knock on, she decided to simply flick the side of the tent.
"Shen? Can I come in? Or do you need some time to yourself?"

"C-Come in." She says weakly.2787619

"Blaize, try to dodge it!" Nik cried. Blaize jumped up in an attempt to avoid the onslaught of the flame dousing liquid. While he was able to avoid the full force of the water gun, it still managed to hit him, sending the poor creature spiraling head over tail in the air.

"It's super effective!" said the dex.

Cyndaquil collected himself, then stood at the ready, awaiting orders.

"Use Tackle!" Blaize then began to rush forward, intent on blitzing the poor Mudkip.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 172