Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

((I know that Pacific Rim isn't a video game (yet), but I really need to make one of these))
A couple years ago, a rift opened in the middle of the ocean, off the coast of the Zebra Isles. About a week after the rift was discovered, a massive beast emerged from it. After the Royal Equestrian Military finally killed it, it had ripped through city after city, town after town. Not less than six months later, another one had emerged. The princesses knew what had to be done, and sent funding for the Jaeger project. A single Jaeger could hold it's own against a Kaiju, the beasts that appeared from the rift. The Kaiju are about as big as Canterlot Castle, and could destroy the rest of the city in a matter of hours. Now, we get to you. You are a new Jaeger pilot who deosn't even have a co-pilot yet.
Ah, I should probably explain that, don't I? The Jaeger operate on a neural link system. When tested, the strain caused pilots to experience massive headaches, nosebleeds, and other symptoms, eventually leading to insanity, or death.
Now, will you be able to fight of the Kaiju? Or will you die along with the rest of the world? Only one way to find out...
((Holy shit that was a long description!))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1