Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 252

Jacob smiled and nodded happily, kissing Ash deeply on the lips. "Sure, honey. Just go slow, okay?" The muscular stallion laid down on his back and spread his legs, his stiffening member pointing up onto the air. They were still under the blanket, of course, so his member made a little tent in the blanket.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1309408 Ashe threw the blanket off of them, exposing Jacob's length to the open air.
"Before we get started, there's something I've wanted to do..." He says, licking his lips.

Jacob blushed and tilted his head. Being a little dense, he didn't quite catch on. "G-go ahead.... I trust you..." The stallion spread his legs further and took a deep breath. His large member stood proud and tall, and his round, heavy testes sat below them between his legs.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1310589 Ashe smiled as he brought his head closer, dragging his tongue up the underside of Jacob's stallionhood.

Jacob gasped, partly in realization, but mostly from pure pleasure. The stallion laid limp on the couch, his eyes closed. "Ohh.... Yeah..... I like that..... K-keep going, if you would...."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1310663 Ashe happily obliged, his entire mouth engulfing the shaft as his tongue swirls around the tip. He started bobbing his head, using his teeth to lightly smooth out the bulging veins.

[More detail, please.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1310723 ((Detail added))

[Thank you, sir.]

Jacob was left to moan and pant loudly as pleasure jolted through his system with every movement of Ash's tongue. The unicorn's hoof went down to stroke Ash's mane as he stared down lovingly at his coltfriend. "I..... I love you....... so much....."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1313749 Ashe removed his mouth from the tip, gripping the long member with his hooves. He started stroking it lightly, eyeing Jacob's horn.

Jacob's eyes were closed, breathing deeply and moaning softly in pleasure. The stallion's short red tail flicked happily between his legs.

"Mmmmm...... You're so good to me....."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1314965 Ashe smiled lovingly.
"Anything that makes you happy," He said as he moved his head closer to Jacob's horn.

Jacob shuddered as he felt Ash's hot breath on his horn. It was well-known that unicorns' magic causes residue (a rather sweet-tasting clear fluid) to build up in their system. To clean it out, one had to cause enough stimulation to the horn. The stimulation is known to cause a unicorn to feel a sort of sexual pleasure, and the actual release of the fluids would cause a surge of pleasure similar to an orgasm.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1315111 He slowly drew his tongue up the side of the horn, moaning softly so as to send vibrations through it as his hooves keep working on the long shaft below him.

Jacob moaned a bit louder from the dual stimulation, his legs spreading wide and shuddering breaths escaping his lips. "T-take me, honey..... I w-want you ins-side me......" The unicorn looked up pleadingly to his coltfriend and wrapped his hooves around Ash's shoulders.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1315191 Ashe slowly brought his length to Jacob's tight plot. He hesitated for a moment.
"Is...Is ten inches long enough?" He said.

[Some more detail, pretty please.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1315261 ((Completely changed. Sorry for the late reply))

Jacob smiled and nodded eagerly, seeming excited about Ash's impressive size as he spread his legs wider. "That's going to feel amazing. After all, you took fourteen inches." He said with a small smirk.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1337684 ((Sorry about the late reply. I was headed over to Sunriver, and I had no reception along the way))
Ashe bit his lip as he lined up his large shaft.
"Are-are you ready?"

Comment posted by Craterfist deleted Jul 28th, 2013
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1371855 ((Uhhhhhhhh..........What?))

[I hate using dirtier words like cock, pussy, cum, dick, etc.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1375291 ((Oh, so sorry. What was up with that picture though?))

[You know, the old punishment where a kid would have a soap bar in his mouth for swearing?]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1375612 ((Ahhh... I thought that from the color that it was a Popsicle or something...))

[Could you please redo your post? With cleaner words and more detail?]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1376533 ((Mission accomplished. Shall we introduce more characters?))

Jacob nodded eagerly, laying his head back and closing his eyes. "Just g-go slow, sweetheart..... please......" The unicorn looked up lovingly at his coltfriend, making sure his legs were spread wide enough.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1377016 Ashe nodded in acknowledgement.
"Tell me if you want me to go faster,"
He slowly slid his long stallion hood into Jacob's tight hole.
((Should I take that as a no?))

Jacob nodded and took a dee breath, waiting for Ash to begin. The unicorn gasped and moaned softly as he felt his plot hole stretch. His insides felt like they were being filled as Ash kept pushing deeper inside him. It felt wonderful.

"Ohhhh yes......."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1377044 ((I had looked at the post and decided it was too short, so another thing has been added))

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1377044 ((You still haven't answered my question...))
Ashe's eyes widened as he slid his member to the base.
"You feel so good..."

[Oh, um, maybe. Check with me tomorrow. I'm tired as fuck.]

Jacob breathed deeply as he felt comfortably full with Ash's member inside him. "Ooohh, yeah.... you feel good too..... Go ahead..... Just start slow....." The unicorn's plot hole clenched around the pegasus' member, and it was pleasurably tight. It was also hot inside, and the muscles shifted and convulsed against every muscle and vein on Ash's member.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1377201 Ashe's wings spread out wide, blood rushing into them from his great arousal. When pegasi are aroused, scared, or angry, their wings will spread out to make themselves seem more intimidating. The reason for their wings stretching out when they are aroused, however, is unknown as of yet. He started thrusting softly, slowly going faster.

Jacob moaned happily, his eyes closed as pleasure pulsed through his system. He felt pleasantly full with every thrust of Ash's hips. "A l-little harder..... please....."

1186393>>1197085 Belua Venator, a young unicorn mare, sat at the docks, watching the fish, her medium bowgun sat next to her as she watched the fish swim around. She wore a full set of leather armor.

[Are we continuing with Jacob and Ash, or....?]

[Are we continuing Jacob and Ash?]

1457645 [if you mean that you throw in a new character, yes, new char, Ven feels awkward around couples.]

[Oh, fuck! :twilightoops: Sorry, I thought I was talking to someone else. I didn't expect anyone to join.]

1457874 [*bursts into laughter* it's ok, I understand *smile*]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1394489 ((I am so sorry! I thought that it was your turn to reply!))
Ashe complied, letting out a loud, drawn-out moan. He dragged his tongue up the side of Jacob's horn.

Jacob let out a long moan, his body going limp and his eyes falling closed. "Ohhh.... Honey... J-just a little faster..." He smiled softly, blissfully at his coltfriend, breathing deeply as pleasure flooded his system.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1969853 ((Back to my question, should we add more characters?))
Ashe did exactly that, tension growing in him with each movement of his hips. His hooves worked furiously on Jacob's member as his mouth engulfed the horn.

[I ask that you make your posts longer. I'm not enjoying coming back to read one line posts. Please add more detail. And let's just stick to these two for a little while.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1970185 ((I think enough detail has been added))

[I can only give as much detail as I can take. That means, if you want non-boring, detailed posts, you have to give non-boring, detailed posts. And make sure not to say things like "Ashe did exactly that". That's lazy, and that's a spot where detail could and should be.]

Jacob moaned loudly and squeezed his eyes shut, his back arching under the three-way stimulation. The unicorn's hooves wrapped around his coltfriend's shoulders, rubbing the spot between his wings. He could feel his member throbbing and his climax approaching very fast. "Ashe.... Gahh.... Ohhh... I'm... Nnnn.... C-close..."

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 252