Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 252

The leftover stew sat in the dutch oven pot, and a well-stocked pantry sat next to the cupboards with various cuts of meat and assorted vegetables and fruit.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1298073 Ashe looked towards the door, walked over to it, and stepped outside. He sat down on the docks and stared out at the sea.

[Jacob is going to sleep in for a little longer, unless Ash wakes him up.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1298417 Ashe hears a deep rumbling in the sky. He looks up, and sees a massive storm cloud near Zone Twelve. His eyes widen.
"That's not a natural storm..." He murmurs. He slowly turns to go back inside, feeling uneasy simply looking at the cloud cluster.

Jacob was still sleeping in front of the fireplace, wrapped in the blankets with a soft smile. The hunter could probably sleep through a Barroth charging through his house.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1298794 Ashe prodded Jacob's side.
"Jacob...? It might be in your best interests to be awake....." He said softly.

Jacob gave a sputtering snore as he slowly opened his eyes, smiling as Ash came into focus. "Hey, honey.... What's the issue?" He asked as he slowly sat up.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1299019 Ashe looked concerned.
"Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but there's something I think you should see,"

Jacob raised an eyebrow as he stood up, going to the window and looking out. His eyes narrowed, a frown on his lips. "The chief's son didn't say a storm was on the forecast. I've never seen a storm roll in this quickly. Should we go check it out?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1301483 Ashe nodded.
"I want to know what's causing it. I don't think that's natural," He said, looking for his gear.

Ash's gear sat to the side, on the table. Jacob was slipping into his armor with a determined look. Keeping his helmet off, the hunter pulled a loaf of sweetbread baked with bits of Aptonoth meat as his breakfast. "Ready."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1304565 Ashe slipped on his own armor, grabbing his bowgun.
"Let's go," He said, his voice bouncing around inside his helmet.

As the couple made their way out of the village, Jacob split the large loaf of bread in half and offered one half to Ash. "Have you eaten yet, honey? Want some food?" Jacob's helmet was stored in his bags with his equipment.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1304683 Ashe chuckled.
"That might be useful," He said as he took the bread. He looked up at the storm.
The hell is causing that?

Jacob used his magic to set Ash's helmet in the pegasus' bags, munching on his sweetbread happily. It was one of his favorite recipes; the meaty flavor of the Aptonoth went well with the sweetness of the honey glaze.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1304983 ((Ya know, I just realized. These are ponies. Why are they eating meat?))
Ashe nudged Jacob.
"What do you think is causing the storm?"

[Because they are also monster hunters. And Equestrian ponies can eat meat. It's just not a big thing, since ponies don't usually like killing.]

Jacob shrugged, munching his bread. "Well, my guess is a Lagiacrus, but we won't know until we get to zone twelve. Good things our bags are watertight. Hope you don't mind a little swimming."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305147 Ashe raised an eyebrow.
"Lagiacrus can cause storms? I thought the only powers they had was they could shoot lightning?"

Jacob shrugged as they walked through area five, where the shallow water began and led to the ocean. As far as I know, they shouldn't be able to make storms, but we'll see what it is when we get there."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305231 Ashe hesitated at the water's edge. He tentatively stepped in, warily eyeing a small (School? Pack?) of ludroth.

[Pack. They're predators.]

When they reached the deep water's edge, Jacob finished his bread, slipped his helmet on, and dived into the water. The hunter swam with a strong grace, making powerful strokes as he moved towards the underwater canyon that led to the small cove labeled Area Twelve.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305290 Ashe slowly waded into the water, diving towards the canyon. The ludroth pack seemed mildly interested in them, but left them alone.

As Jacob swam, he looked back occasionally to his coltfriend. After a few more minutes of swimming, the hunters came to the tunnel that led to the cove. Jacob swam through and looked up into the cavern.....

[What's inside?]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305687 A large white dragon was curled up, apparently asleep. It had long whiskers on it's snout, and small wing-like membranes on it's forelegs. Two long horns adorned it's head. It seemed to be generating electricity from it's body. Ashe's eyes widened at the sight before him.

Jacob quickly and fearfully swam backwards, pushing Ash back to the tunnel. A Lagiacrus was bad, but a White Fatalis was something the village and the Guild needed to be warned about. The hinter began swimming back home with a new purpose in his movements.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305739 ((Okay, not what I had in mind, but sure! I'll roll with that))
Ashe quickly followed suit, fear filling his mind. His head broke the surface as soon as he could, gasping for air. The ludroth pack were quite curious about the two hunters.

[Well, you did just pull the White Fatalis card. It's the most dangerous monster in the game.]

Jacob ran full tilt towards the village, breathing deeply and skidding around corners. As soon as they reached the village, Jacob ran up to the Guild Sweetheart and said "Alert the Guild! There's a white fatalis in the zone twelve cove!" The mare's eyes widened, and she began furiously writing down a letter.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305827 ((Actually, I wasn't going for the White Fatalis. I was going for the Amatsumagatsuchi))
Ashe quickly caught up to Jacob.
"What was that thing!?" he said, panting from the run.

[Never seen that monster. I don't have that game. Let's just stick with White Fatalis, since I actually know what that is.]

Jacob panted as his adrenaline wore off. "White Fatalis..... really dangerous.... considered to be.... a god..." The stallion slumped against the wall.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1305990 ((He's this son of a bitch))
Ashe's eyes widened.
"A-a god?"

[Already read that page. The page won't help.]

Jacob shrugged, taking a deep breath. "Considered by some. That's why I immediately sent a letter to the Guild. When they see my name, they'll know who it is."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306212 Ashe was filled with fear when he thought about what it could do.
"Wh-what are we going to do?"

Jacob placed his hooves on Ash's shoulders, pulling his coltfriend into a loving hug. "We are staying away from those woods until my buddies arrive. Then, I'm probably going with them to go slay it. Unless you want me to stay. There's going to be at least twelve hunters around my skill level coming."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306254 Ashe broke away.
"If you're going, then I'm coming too,"

Jacob seemed a little hurt that Ash pulled away from the hug. "I-if you want to, but... I just want you to be safe. This thing is crazy powerful." Jacob gently pulled Ash into another hug, a look of worry on his face. "I don't want you to get hurt...."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306327 He shook his head.
"I can't sit here and do nothing..."

[A little more detail, please.]

Jacob grit his teeth and took a shuddering breath, rubbing Ash's back as he held him. Mostly to comfort himself. "I won't stop you.... But I ask that you leave and go home if it gets too dangerous..... Please, don't stay if things get out of hand...."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306354 Ashe looked like he was about to protest.
"I...Okay....." He said. He looked around.
"Should we go inside? People are giving us strange looks..."

Jacob nodded and les Ash into the house, taking off his armor and setting it aside. "It'll take a day for the letter to reach the city, and a day for them to get here by ship. We just need to stay out of the woods. We can go hunting anywhere else." The unicorn sighed and flopped down on his Poppo fur couch, spreading out and closing his eyes.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306403 Ashe looked around.
"Do those...Whatever you called them, do they live around here?"

Jacob opened his eyes and lifted his head. "Fatalis. They usually fly around, and migrate. I think this one is just resting for a few days, but my buddies are coming mainly to guard the village. We can't take any chances." The unicorn smiled and held out his hooves to Ash, silently asking to cuddle on the couch.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306445 Ashe smiled and happily obliged, his hooves wrapping around his coltfriend tightly.
"You're a great pony, you know that?"

[Bed time.]

Jacob smiled lovingly and wrapped his arms around Ash, holding his coltfriend against his muscular chest. The unicorn placed a kiss on top of Ash's head. "I hope I am. I feel so happy with you in my life, sweetheart...."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1306590 (('Night))
Ashe fidgeted, as if he had something to say.
"Um....J-Jacob...?"

Jacob looked down at his coltfriend curiously, leaning back a little so he could see Ash's face. "Hmm?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1307983 He seemed nervous.
"I....I love you...." He turns away, as if he was afraid of what Jacob would say.

Jacob smiled widely, a little tear of joy in his eye as he pulled the Anteka fur blanket over them with his magic. The stallion held his coltfriend tightly, placing several kisses on Ash's cheeks. "I love you too.... I love you so, so much....."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1309177 Ashe slowly looked up at his coltfriend. He smiled warmly as he nuzzled Jacob's neck.
"Could we...um...... how do I say this...."

Jacob smiled lovingly and nibbled lightly on Ash's ear. "You want to do it again? I can be on top again, if you want."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1309246 Ashe bit his lip.
"Actually..Can I be on top today?"

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 252