Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Corruption, greed, and chaos…yah that's the ponies of Equestria. Once happy, peaceful, and loving folks turned sour by the horror of war and economic collapse. It's a sad new world, but it's the truth, plain and simple as that. We can try to change it, but we can't do it alone. We need help along the way, friends, family, and ponies willing to lend a helping hoof. I was fortunate to find these factors, these brave ponies. They helped me and in return I guess I helped them along the way. We stood by each other even when the darkness fell. When we were outnumbered we watched each others backs. When we were in trouble we protected one another. It was one heck of a journey, but we made it and each of us found out a little something about ourselves.
The following is a tale I wish I could say was well known, I can say it's old as time though. It's the simple story of friendship, love, and kindness towards others. I know it sounds cheesy, but don't worry there's bound to be plenty of action along the way. We were in the new Equestria of course, a dark, lawless, terrifying place…

The fire blazed of threatening oranges, reds, and whites. The circular chamber slowly began to fill with a swirling red light, it gave off a sparkling affect and ripped the stones out of their slots. They plummeted to the ground and shattered like the weakest of glass. The room heated up and melted the bricks and singed the floor, the pain would have been unbearable for the Alicorns inside, if they hadn't had a shield spell up.
The white one, with golden armor and boots fired a blue aura from her horn. It surrounded her massive winged body swell as her smaller blue sister next to her. She seemed more scratched up than her older sister, and her dark purple armor was dented in many places. They both showed the same courage and might in their eyes. They turned the brave gazes to the sky. Looking out of the shattered roof of a stone tower they saw the dark, dreary, and horrifying thunder storm the haunted the land. The clouds swirling and pitch black clouds crashed into each other, creating unmatched bolts of bright white lightening. It cracked as it slammed into the earth below and started one other fire of many surrounding the tower.
The Alicorns were not shamed by this display, and they both closed there eyes and concentrated. They seemed to be channeling their remaining energy to there horns. The blue aura from the white Alicorn's horn was also joined by a new pinkish aura. They swirled together creating different colors and soon forming a rainbow like aura. The blue unicorn turned her horn to her elder's and joined a blue magic of her own to the spell. A bright light shown from out of the tower now. The black land around them turned green and flowers sprang up, along with small fuzzy animals of all kind.
And enraged shout was heard over the thunder and storm. The two sisters continued to strengthen their magic and the greenery spread. The screams of rage continued and the clouds began to swirl in a tornado like motion. They created vortex of thunder, lightening, and rain and soon a dark hole opened in the middle of it. A black dragon forced its way out of the hole and hovered in the air. The lighting behind it showed its deep ridges in it's dark blue scales. It's bright red eyes pierced through the storm and down at the tower. A massive fire began to build in its throat, but the sisters ignored it. They closed their eyes even tighter and even a tear or two escaped them. They were working double time now to weaken the creatures hold on the land. The light blanketed the darkened realms of Equestria and the dragon's fire was almost at full strength.
The two sisters finally opened their eyes and massive amounts of tears soaked the brick floor below them. They turned and looked at each other as the spell still cured Equestria. They both gave weak smiles and they both grasped the idea of death, something they hadn't expected to come to them.

Celestia: Don't worry Luna, there will be another to take our place.

Luna: It is a comforting thought sister, let us hope the light reins along side her.

With these last words the dragon fired its massive flames at the tower. The tower melted little by little as the dragon kept pounding the sides of it. It soon caved in on itself as the light from the earth slowly rose to the sky. The storm calmed and the dragon kept his focus on the tower. The light soon touched the dragons feat, and it began to burn. The dragon stopped it's eruption of rage and flew as quickly as it could back up into the black hole in the sky. It was able to make it through in time before the light closed the the portal and calmed the skies for good.

The Heir
"Bring Us To The Light, Or Die Trying"

Note: Not conected to a single Franchise story, however it is inspired by Skyrim

Comment posted by Ace26 deleted Mar 13th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2