Dysphoria 61 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
thedarkprep
Group Admin

I was not planning on putting anything regarding this group until I had had a chance for Dysphoria to touch on the cities of Equestria, but since apparently this is visible anyway I figure I might as well break down how each city views things.

Ponyville and Canterlot are pretty much already explained (though there may be some surprises for Canterlot so if you choose to write with that as your setting I would really keep it to the past and not the future).

Here's the rest:

Cloudsdale: Extremely LGBT-Phobic. Pegasi here are rather judgmental and vocal about it (due to their traditions and the fact that they don't really interact with the world at large here, it being mostly pegasi).

Vanhoover: Super Liberal Area. Think of it like California. A lot of social movements started here, including the LGB victories. Very progressive area.

Baltimare: Old values, very conservative. Think a conservative New England.

Los Pegasus: Think Los Angeles, but with a lot of political fighting. The town itself is very conservative and against the LGBT, but it is also very apathetic.

Manehattan: A very conservative New York. Almost as bad as Cloudsdale.

PhillyDelphia: Average town. Moderate, nothing special.

Also, I wouldn't recommend writing with Appaloosa or Dodge city as a setting. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but trust me.

Well, that should be it. If you need extra info on how each city will be depicted in the canon story, let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1