Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I would like to say Hello to every one.
I would like to start by starting a social thread.
Simple question; Why did you join this group?

I joined this group because I like the bat pony/Thestral Character and I hope to read more stories about them.
I hope you can have some good conversations.

Well that is my piece.
Good luck and have a nice day

Skyblazer
Group Admin

Well, I may have already said why I started this I'll do it again for this thread. I started this group because I like reading stories with thestrals in them but found it difficult to find them. After searching through the site manually I decided to see if there were any groups dedicated to stories with bat ponies in them; my search came up empty and I decided to take matters into my own hands. While this group was mostly for my own selfish wants, I figured there must be others who like stories with bat ponies and why couldn't I help them find stories also?

So far I believe its going well, at least better than I ever expected it would. Unfortunately I've hit a wall with finding new fics, so if anyone finds more, do not be afraid to post them you don't have to ask me because I will just say yes.

I joined for much the same reasons: to see if there were any other good bat pony stories.

We really do need a main socializing thread though. So, um, who is your favorite batpony?

I'll take the brave route and say Angel Beats from The Golden Armor by Comet Burst.

Willow Wisp, from Cheerilie's Class by RealityCheck is second, but I think that one's on hiatus until Nyx's Family is finished.

I'm planning on including a Thestral filly in Winner.

Not sure when though, or how she ends up falling for Skywinder (that's kinda the point of the fic, he's accidently making all the fillies fall for him). Nor does she have a name yet...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5