Heartwarming 1,099 members · 1,900 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

(Disclaimer: If this really isn't the place to put something like this, then I will take it down. It's because this is non MLP-related, but because I feel it's relevant and I love this group and the stories in it, maybe it'll be okay to have in the forum? ^_^ I'm hoping! Here goes!)

Lucy Taylor has been a good girl—but a good day still eludes her. Thanks to her sitter having to cancel on short notice, she is forced to spend all day with her parents at work. Fortunately, hope comes on angelic wings—literally! Karina, the older sister of a friend of Lucy's from school, swoops in to rescue her from yet another boring day by sitting for her the entire time. And unlike others that came before, the angel is able to provide the deep attention and helpful ear that the growing young lady always wanted.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/26736331/chapters/65227198

(Entirely SFW! :twilightsmile:)

That was a sweet little story. :scootangel: I was hoping there would be some kind of explanation regarding why Karina is an angel, especially since it was mentioned that Karina wasn't always one.

7346007 I'm so glad you liked it! ♥ Also, I do plan to address that in detail in the coming Chapter 2. Stay tuned!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3