Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm going to begin running a campaign of Unknown Ponies: Failure is Awesome soon, over on Roll20. The LFP listing for the campaign is here. That page includes a brief overview of the campaign's setting, as well as a couple links with system information.

You can request an invitation to the campaign by posting in the campaign's LFP forum, on the same page. Registration on Roll20 is free for a base-level account. Because I created the campaign and I'm a mentor-level account, everyone in the campaign gets to benefit from several of the mentor-level perks. :raritywink:

There will be an informational/character creation session this upcoming Saturday (9/14); I will be online most of the day. One of the items of discussion will be what date/time the regular campaign sessions will take place. If you're interested in the campaign but can't make it on Saturday, make a post in the campaign's forum (not the campaign's LFP forum; you'll see the regular forum once you accept the invite).

Unknown Ponies is a d% game system, designed to play as blank flanks. This campaign takes place several generations in the future of the show; the players are members of troop #185 of the Cutie Mark Crusaders organization, the legacy of AB/SB/Scoots. In addition to the base three pony types, kelpies are open for play.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1