Pony RPGs 184 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Airships! Aviation! Adventure! War! With the swarms of people out there playing Ponyfinder, it seems almost natural to see more oldschool traditional RPG's in different settings appear for those looking for something other than high fantasy. A new one going by the name of ROAN has appeared with a 15k funding goal over on kickstarter

A pony inspired world set in a 1940s style era with six playable races to start with. Earth-pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, Bat-pony, Zebra and Kelpie.

I would like to request a story in this setting with the main6 as one of these 6 races each. But I don't know who should be what?

It might be difficult to write a story set in a game world for a game that hasn't been released yet.

And why would you want to convert half of the Mane Six to another race simply to balance the game's playable races? Just use OCs or other existing characters that are already the appropriate race. Or, once the book is complete, there will probably be canon characters for each race which you could use.

I wasent expecting anything intill after its out, and as four the mane6. I think it would be cool

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3