NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
flecdorbee
Group Admin

Comrades, it is a great thing to see so many of you interested in serving the Republic in such a way as this. We are the most secretive branch of the NLR Military, and a such, things are a little different here. The NLR: U doesn't officially exist. Your old ranks in the NLR mean nothing here, save for a testament to experience. The ranks are different here as well, as is how they are obtained, but we'll get to that later. Right now, we have work to do.

Operations officially begin tomorrow, with an introduction, roll call, and some light training and testing, but today, we must rally the troops, as it were, and organize ourselves in a way that allows us to work together, but separate. With that said, I need two things to happen in the next 6.5 hours: 1) Everyone to post the times they are on most, and will be able to most actively participate in missions; 2) Everyone who would be interested in being Supervisors (Rank U-3), and being responsible for overseeing and micromanaging squads and missions.

I look forward to see how many ponies think they're up to the challenge.

Victoriam per superiorem scientiam

Comment posted by Avenci deleted Oct 14th, 2013

I am most normally on at 4-10 PM, (I have class during the week).

Also, I may be interested in being a supervisor but id need more info on it.

Reporting for duty sir!
On usually at 12:00 N -12:00 M UTC Central Time

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(hello Flec. Can I join? Central daylight time, 4:00-5:30 and 8:36-11:00 on tuesday/thursdays, 4:00-11:00 all other days.)

flecdorbee
Group Admin

Of course you can. You're in the application manifest already, and you have a rank.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(gladly then. Glad to be aboard. Let's see if I can manage four RP's at once. Probably can.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Gladly Agent Hurricane reporting for U-3 management)
(3-8 West Coast)

I'm on most of the day(during class, I'm on my ipad). No specific times. I think I would be a good moderator/supervisor. I think I'd give it a try.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Contributor

1920741 (weekdays: at 9:00 pm -12:00 AM EST US )

(Weekends: 10:00 AM-12:00 AM EST US)

1920741 i'm on mostly about 4:00 pm to about 10:00 pm est i also have school during the weeks and can only hop on from about 12:00 pm to about 11:00 pm est on weekends

1920741 (um... my online schedule is kinda sporratic. classes give a lot of work during the week... why must rp's take so much time? i'm on EDT anyway...)

um i forgot to mention this but i mean Australian time when i said est cause i've always refereed to it as est this is just in case there was confusion

im free tuesdays and thursdays some weekends and not friday mondayor wednesday..

wednesday: 7:00-8:00 rugby
friday: 7:30-10:00 cadets
monday: 7:00-9:00/9:30

and i believe the time zone for britain is GMT

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13