Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I figured I'd gauge some opinions on some of the features Fates is going to have, well two of them.

Weapons not having durability, and phoenix mode.

Let me start by saying, when Awakening happened, a lot of people were frustrated over casual mode (without even knowing this isn't the first time it was a thing, look it up I wanna say it was a SNES one), but I'm gonna simply say don't use it and that's the same mentality I have with phoenix mode.

Phoenix mode is basically cheat mode IMO, I'll say this simply suck, without casual mode I probably wouldn't have beaten Awakening, keeping them alive makes sense to me this on the other hand...

Basically, they're revived next turn, I won't use it and I'll say I'm sorry for those who do and miss out on a bit of challenge, but it's not gonna kill the experience, like I said don't use it.

The next one, no durability, again this existed before, this one isn't an option from what I know, but it also isn't that big of a deal.

I can understand some people being annoyed that everything can just be used to infinity, but if you ask me this really is a bit of a non-issue.

So, what's some opinions on these two additions?

clearly ment for the new player experience. to me its not fire emblem if im not resetting every 5th turn in frustration because the fucking myrmidon cant dodge a god damn 60% hit chance axe. but thats me being introduced with the tellius saga

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2