Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've wanted to do something like this for a long time.

Long story short, I'm playing through a third play through of Dragon Age, and I've decided that you guys should help decide some outcomes.

Let me start with some info, and the pre-planned things.

1. I'm a dwarven prince rouge.

2. I hate magic, and the fate of the tower is set in stone, I'm gonna destroy it all (first time ever, sorry mages :fluttercry:).

3. There's no way in hell my brother's getting the throne, b:yay:stard, framing me for my other brother's murder and getting me thrown into the deeproads.

4. I'm gonna romance Zevren. That's right, gay dwarven prince... What can I say? Thought it sounded funny.

Anyway, that means that you guys can help decide other things, including.

Elves or Werewolves, where I go along the plot (which of the four stories do I do in what order), weather or not Alistair becomes king, if I save that b:yay:stard Logain (Maker, I can't like that guy, especially after the Stolen Throne, such an amazing guy dropped so far...).

So, poll's are open kinda, just say in the comments on the things that aren't decided and I'll do them.

I'll probably do it again for Awakening and 2, but not Inquisition, I still need to even do my canon play on that, though after my canon play, and my b:yay:tch queen play I'll do another one for this canon.

ok...i say

werewolfs
Alistair sole king.
do the dark ritual
awakening- save keep / let architect live

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2