Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I would have to say easily the best companion is Isabella or Varric there both simply funny esycally when these two are talking its one of the best things ever but from Orgins it would have to be Altstar or Zeven who is your favorite companion

Forever and always, my beloved Leliana

I mean, how can you not love the "ex"-sister of the Chantry, who followed you along?

The former Orleasin Bard, who was betrayed by her mentor, her best friend, her lover, and found peace within the cloth?

She is impossible not to love, she's just to amazing a character, whose had such a huge impact, and will continue to do so, seeing as how she's head for espionage within the Inquisition

Leliana, Sister Nightingale, whatever you want to call her, she's a classy lady who wants only what is best, and it's impossible not to love her.

3769610 I agree she is awesome

So very true, she's had her hands in many kerfuffles in Thedas.

She was a companion to the Warden, she warned Sebastien about the attack, and she's with the Inquisition.

All the while, having that air about her, that air that she's doing what is needed.

I'm not kidding, I could fanboy for an entire blog about her, about all she's done, about some theories about her (like her involvement in Origins), and the fact that she's probably my favorite romance option in any game ever.

3770577 also she is appeared in more of the Dragon Age series then anyone and she was my first romance as well

She either just barely edges that out, or it's an honer for Flemeth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6