Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am legitimately confused, why do so many hate two? I mean there isn't any real reason to, it's still a plenty enjoyable game.

The story might not be as amazing (politics are never fun, and they're a hell of a lot less fun then joining an elite team and fighting a giant demon dragon god) but it does do an amazing job at trimming the fat.

Think about it, how many of you dread replaying Origins? Not because it's bad but because of needing to re-do tedious things like Ostagar, the Fade, the battle of Redcliffe. Things that you do cause you need to, not because they're fun.

Two, doesn't really have anything like that, I can't think of a single thing in two that I dread redoing.

Other then that I'm really not sure of what else to really say, I'm just confused as to why so many people hate two with such a passion that they're actively refusing to even have hope for Inquisition, picking apart and blowing out of proportion everything they can find.

But that's just people complaining to complain I suppose, my point remains, why do so many hate two?

Comment posted by Canicus Palentine deleted Apr 14th, 2019

Alright, first off forced same sex romances? Yeah, that doesn't happen, you can romance whoever you like and some just happen to be bi, Origin has bi ones too, hell my favorite romance thus far is bi (ooh Leliana).

Also, that's not a sword and whoever told you it was, was wrong, that was a staff. Hawke is canonically a mage. They just added blades to the ends of the staffs so that mages could actually defend themselves.

Overall, I don't think people only dislike the aesthetics, I don't think people are that petty, then again I could be wrong.

Point is Inquisition looks beyond amazing, also Origin is free on Origin, so I'd say go get it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5