SpikeBelle 702 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

(Partial spoiler for future episode in Season 8) Now this is a longshot and I doubt it happens but if you all have ready the synopsis for the Season 8 episode "Father Knows Beast" then you know it says that when Spike is being used by his "Dad" for things that are "painful, harmful, dangerous, humiliating, etc", it also says eventually someone puts their foot (or in this case hoof) down and stops treating Spike so poorly, now while it'll probably just be Rarity or Twilight as they are the 2 characters most associated with Spike it'd be quite the surprise and flew a curve-ball and had Sweetie Belle be the one to stand up for Spike, especially considering I feel they'd be wasting those 2 dance scenes they had at the Wedding and again in the Season 7 premiere, yes I know it probably won't happen but hey, crazier things have happened before

I doubt it, but it would be lovely if that happened :3

I agree it's unlikely to happen, I just happened to think of the idea when the synopsis didn't name one specific character

Anyway, aren't you supposed to censor this kind of stuff? The admins here can be really mean if they catch you doing something like this.

That is very true, I must thank you for reminding me, I almost forgot

there we go all fixed up

There might be a possible chance, but I have my doubts, though it would be nice to see that happen.

What happened in Season 7 premiere?

During that celebration where Discord, Starlight, Thorax, and Trixie got the medals, they danced kinda like they did at The Wedding (Apologies for the bad quality picture)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9