Romance is Magic! 1,723 members · 5,385 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

So I'm an avid pony role player and I had a question... My pony, his name is Zip Bang and he's a squire for the Canterlot court. He has a crush on another pony I RP with named Arrow. How far could I take this?

2284248 That depends in an RP it varies from person to person before you start anything its best to know exactly what the other RPer want to do in said RP.

I've RPed for years myself so this kinda stuff I would know.

Hm, what RP genre are you both going for other then romance?

2284392 We just RP and try to have fun. No set genre and she has been a bit flirty since my OC admitted it. Does that help?

2284408 Yeah that helps a bit.

Hm if she is ok with it then I would suggest to leading up to something like that.
Kinda akin to one would do so in real life you wouldn't just grab her by the haunches and do what ever right? :twilightoops:

So realistically you can only go as far as your partner is willing to be comfortable with; that and pace yourself on it as well RPing isn't fun if its rushed in any way. ^^

2284471 Well she has kissed me on the cheek and I bought her flowers. How far is that?

2284490 What do you mean how far is that? Thats a gift not even a date. :rainbowwild:
*clears throat* Anyway thats a strange question that really isn't clicking with me, when you get her flowers and you get kissed what do you mean how far is that?

Compared to what? Relationship wise? I'd say your at the beginning of said relationship, if thats what you mean. :ajsmug:

2284544 Yes that is what I mean.....sorry to be awkward. I has no relationship experience being in *th grade and all.

2284565 Ah! That explains it. :twilightsheepish:
If thats what you mean yes your in the beginning of the relationship the general get her flowers going on dates thing.

Hm, not to pry but how long has this been RP been going on?

2284593 We have been RPing together for 2 months my OC admitted it to her about 3 weeks ago.

2284628 Oh a bit of time has past in RP then. Didn't expect that really, considering how fast RP relationship go.

In like 5 posts the characters are already flirting and what not in makes me facepalm sometimes. :facehoof:

Then again I don't RP in the MLPverse as a pony but I do crossovers of the verse instead.

:twilightsmile:

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

I did an MLP romance RP with someone on Omegle. We ended it with the characters officially dating. At the very end they were snuggled up on the couch, asleep. I say that you can take it to the point where you're officially dating. Snuggles, kisses, hugs and that's about it. I wouldn't take it past just normal dating.

2284666 Yep I only got her flowers today and that cheek kiss happened 3 days ago.

2284682 Then I would suggest to let it naturally progress yeah? :twilightblush:

2284681 I would agree unless you and both are interested in something more, some people have no problem doing ERPs (Erotic if you don't know.)

Personally I have no interest in said RPs as I'm extremely picky to who would even get to be with the character I RP as let along get in bed with him, and as in real life I look for compatibility and the like.

2284778 Woah 8th grade remember. I know as much about sex as I do a nuclear submarine...

2284819 talking to princess not you as you already told me that.

2284823 I know it's just an uneasy subject for me..... :twilightblush:

2284832 Haha thats a given. :rainbowlaugh: :twilightsheepish:

2284848 I mean.. just.... god... I just don't...don't want to talk about it right now... at my age....

When you say it like that you make it sound extremely awkward haha :trollestia:

So any questions left?

2284886 How would I go about asking her? How far she's willing to go I mean.

2284895 In what asking her out on an actual date? ^^

2284910 Yep once again Middle Schooler don't know how to go about that...

Hm, well that might be a little tougher as I don't know anything of Arrow.

She could like traveling and I would suggest looking at the canon map and suggesting the different places you guys could travel or perhaps even use Fanon places like 'prance' *france,* stalliongrad, or even canterlot (though I think that might be a bit Generic traveling location for a date yeah?)

Go with imagination, find what she has interests in and try to make a date out of that. ^^

2284999 OK then thanx for the help! :rainbowkiss: :pinkiehappy: :derpytongue2: :ajsmug: :twilightsheepish: :scootangel:

2285009 Don't mention it. :rainbowdetermined2:

2285017 I feel kinda sad but this my first relation ship of any kind. :pinkiesad2:

2285036 *shrugs* everyone starts somewhere right?

I know back in school I wasn't really considered the most desire-able of individuals myself Being that I was cool to hang out with just wasn't dating material you know?

The girls at my school would look for various different things in a guy and apparently I lacked whatever it was.

Maybe it was because I was looking for a long term relationship rather then short ones. Relationships at most during school would only last for a year.

As you get older and eventually get done with school, stuff like dating would start to pick up a little more or at least it did for me.

Currently 20 but it looks like I've age little compared to when I was back in 9th grade other then getting slimmer and growing my hair out.

Other then that not much has changed but dating seems to be easier maybe its because there really isn't any school pressure or whatever. *shrugs*

Enough of my rambling xD Anyway yeah as I said before everyone, no matter who you are, starts somewhere. ^^

2285157 Being a Brony definatlley does't help.

2285178 I would imagine so but don't let the ridicule get to you.
To put it in perceptive someone always has it worse then you, thats for sure.
Its good you found a nice girl like arrow who has the same interest in the show as you. ^^

2285246 Woah this is just an RP. A character thing not a real thing OK?

2285250 *shrugs* some people treat it as a real thing sorry if I got that confused for you. I tend to keep both separate as well. But you always come across couples who find interest in RPing as there own characters.

Guess I shouldn't have assumed.

2285265 Nope me and Zip Bang are two different entities.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33