Romance is Magic! 1,723 members · 5,383 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

Our group finally has subfolders so read the rules on subfolders on the front page! I would like everyone to use subfolders from now on. The Main folder is the only folder without subfolders.

That's great! How did you do it?

Princess Glitzy
Group Admin

1629643 Well, people kept telling me to do something and I kept trying it, but every time it didn't work. They told me to go to manage folders, hit the circle next to the folder that I want to have be a subfolder and then hit move to the actual folder, but that does nothing other than move any stories from that folder into another one. I then decided that I would figure it out my way. I'm also very sure that FimFiction changed the way it works the day I tried my way because it was a lot different. I just created a folder and then went back into editing with that folder and I gave it a parent folder as well as hitting a button on the bottom that allows you to choose the folder that it's going into. It's a little confusing, but if you were to actually look at it while I was telling you, you would understand what to do. I'm so happy now!

Well I hope to contribute some stories! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4