Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Every so often, the rules section will expand. This is completely normal. Every rule after 11 is essentially a joke, except for 17 and 19 (easily the 5th and 15th most important rules ever created in history, respectively.) So, if you want to suggest a random rule for the group, feel free to suggest it. It just might get added.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

This is an area to suggest rules. Most rules will be accepted if they are nonsensical. Serious rules will also be added if they make sense.

Comment posted by Vv_-Carnelian-_vV deleted Sep 6th, 2013
Comment posted by piefan deleted Sep 6th, 2013
Comment posted by piefan deleted Sep 6th, 2013
Comment posted by Bronze Statue deleted Sep 6th, 2013
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

In light of some trends that are happening with the throwing of cheese, I hereby add tiers to members. See the rules section on the main page.

L4

Don't claim them as your own ideas? Is that to the giver or the cheese thrower because I'm not exactly sure.
:trixieshiftright: Also why would somebody not want to credit at least the idea?

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

1697095 One can not throw cheese at an idea that they posted. And, I received a PM from one of the cheese-throwers about extenuating circumstances that prevent said user from being able to explicitly credit any source for ideas. requests to not give credit will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. (hey, that's a good rule. Thanks!)

I edited two already-existing rules to clarify what they meant.

26.19b. For tax reasons this rule is also always rule 19.

and on a slightly less serious note: whats the protocol on challenges that we want more then one person to be allowed to write?

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

1763120 message me and I'll address it.

Dream Seeker
Group Contributor

How about this for a rule:

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Any Assassins Creed fans will get that one!

Bronze Statue
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9