Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

All ideas will be a new thread. Follow this general format. All fields are optional except for the title and main characters, but follow the format.

Thread Title: (This is just the title of the thread. It doesn't need to be in the actual OP unless it's really long or unless you want it to be in the post.) Name of the fic (if you came up with one) or just idea name.
Premise: The premise, any semblance of a plot line that you came up with.
Main characters: Specific character or characters you want in the story.
Genre: A few of the tags preferred for the story.
Collab?: This is where you specify if the idea can be done as a collab, and how many people can work on it. THEY MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP, HOWEVER.
Notes: Anything here really. This is where you clarify that you don't want clop/gratuitous gore/it to be a cupcakes spinoff-trollfic/whatever.

Example for a story I'm currently writing:
Thread Title: Discord & Cthulhu: College Roommates
Premise: Discord, Luna, Celestia, and Chrysalis all go off to college in the Ravnica Plane. Roommates are assigned by major. Discord's is Cthulhu, since they both major in Chaos Theory.
Main characters: Luna, Chrysalis, Celestia, Discord, Cthulhu (under "other")
Genre: Comedy, random, SoL (maybe)
Collab?: Nope.
Notes: This started as a joke between a friend of mine and myself.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

If you have any suggestions for modifying the posting format, feel free to comment! :twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

After someone claims an idea, that thread will be locked. After the story has been added to the group, the story's suggestion thread will be deleted.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

If you feel the need to comment on a story idea after it has been claimed, contact myself or lordvad3r and one of us will reopen the thread for a while.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4