Take these story ideas!!! 112 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Post any suggestions for the group that AREN'T story ideas here, or just talk about random stuff.

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

This is the stuff that I deleted from the main page, as I feel it belongs in this thread instead (comment numbers in parentheses). It is from March 23, 2013.

Shadowed Rainbow (304927): Oooh, cool! This sounds great! :pinkiehappy:
Also, I was planning on writing a fic that's related to Rule 15. :rainbowlaugh:

Bronze Statue (304931): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304927) A "Twilight Discovers X" story? (where x=Wikipedia, Internet, eReaders, Lasers, etc.)

Shadowed Rainbow (304932): >> Bronze Statue (304931) Actually, it's more "the CMC discover TV Tropes":scootangel:

Bronze Statue (304934): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304932) Even better :scootangel::unsuresweetie::applecry:

Shadowed Rainbow (304936): >> Bronze Statue (304934) I may or may not ending up getting ideas from this group, it'll depend on time and interest.:twilightsmile:

(one comment that wasn't deleted)

Bronze Statue (304945): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304936) Don't forget that you're very welcome to donate/disown/generally-hand-to-someone-else-at-random ideas as well :twilightsmile:

Shadowed Rainbow (304948): >> Bronze Statue (304945) Thanks - sometimes I have more ideas than I know what to do with.:twilightsheepish:

Bronze Statue (304949): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304948) That's why I made the group:pinkiehappy:

Shadowed Rainbow (304950): >> Bronze Statue (304949) By the way, what does DM mean (in Rule #14)?

Bronze Statue (304952): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304950) Have you never played Dungeons and Dragons??? :pinkiegasp: The DM (or GM in other tRPG games) is the narrator. The DM rolls the encounter dice, the NPC dice, determines your success, makes the maps, quests, etc. The DM is essentially God. And the DM is always evil.

Shadowed Rainbow (304953): >> Bronze Statue (304952) I've never played D&D :twilightsheepish:, but that still sounds cool!:twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue (304954): >> Shadowed Rainbow (304953) Why not try and find a group near where you are? I'm sure there's at least one group. Just make sure they don't run Version 4. That one sucks.
Also, moving to the general discussion thread.

And that's that. Now, onto random conversationing and posting!:pinkiesmile:

superpony55
Group Contributor

How many stories were you planning to write? :twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Well, originally, I had about 50 or 60 ideas, but I realized that I needed to put a limit on how many anyone could post in relation to how many they claimed, so I have a backlog of ideas still :twilightsmile:
One cringe-worthy idea is something I'll post next time. I don't want anything to do with actually writing it, and it's almost as bad as my Celestia idea, but I feel that someone should in fact write it.

superpony55
Group Contributor

That's a lot! I have... maybe 20? :twilightsmile:

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

Yeah... That's why I made this group. Some of them I'm holding on to, but others (see the most-likely-will-become-infamous Celestia idea) I don't think I can handle. Or even want to handle.

superpony55
Group Contributor

There's one I'd like to write, but don't have the time. It's the Cutiemark Crusaders one. I'd really like to see it written!

CARRRRRRNELIAN!!!!!!!

hey you two, haven't seen ya in a while... Oh and super pony, I just submitted An Eclispe with it's FIRST chapter. That's right, because of your idea, I am adding BACKSTORY! :pinkiegasp:
I never thought I would see the day honestly...

Bronze Statue
Group Admin

aaaaaand, round 2 of epic copypasta-ing of a thread that went off-topic. This time, it is the Rule Suggestion Thread, complete with the age of the posts as of the copypasta (done on September 5, 2013):

Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1065254) (13w 2d ago): I have a rule idea! - One does not simply throw the cheese, unless Princess Woona accepts such cheese throwing behavior... which is anytime except for the day of Monday... no one likes Mondays...

piefan (1100541) (12w 2d ago): >>Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1065254) But Cewestia, who loves fanfics no matter what, will banish Woona to the moon for interfering with the natural order of fanfiction.

Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1100823) (12w 2d ago): >>piefan (1100541) Woah there, let's not russel any jimmies now... but are you sir, implying that Princess Celestia is willing commiting the HORRIBLE act of sending the largest source of cuteness to the moon?!
:pinkiegasp:
How DARE you! We are furious that you suggest such a idea to us!

piefan (1149862) (10w 6d ago): >>Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1100823) I'm a girl, not a sir... And it's Cewestia. That's weird, but they say Woona, why not Cewestia?

Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1149965) (10w 6d ago): >>piefan (1149862)
:ajbemused:
... You win this round Ma'dam... BUT Cewestia has more than enough respect for-
*Cannonfire followed by a blue blur aimed at the moon*
:pinkiegasp:
PRINCESS WOONA, NO!

Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1149975) (10w 6d ago): >>piefan (1149862)idk why about Cewestia. Maturity thing maybe?

Bronze Statue (1688654) (0s ago): >>Vv_-Carnelian-_vV (1149965) >>piefan (1149862)Apparently Woona likes mmmmmbananas. Also, moving this stuff to "general discussion," since it kinda went off the topic of rule suggestions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9