Monster Ponies 138 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
zerozoner
Group Admin

This is a thread where members will post links to any stories or tumblrs that they find that involve monster ponies as a main protagonist. When this group get's bigger this thread might be remade to keep thing orderly, but since there's only two active members now that's future me's problem.

Some Simple rules.

1. The monster pony has to be a main protagonist, antagonist, or recurring character.

2. Label the link! With the story's or blogs title, and the genre it falls under. author's name and other stuff are optional at this point.

3. Make sure that it's SFW! If needed another thread will be made for NSFW material.

With that post away.

zerozoner
Group Admin

Okay have some monster pony blogs.

The Ponyscope: A blog about the Zodiac ponies, if I'm not mistaken its the Greek stellar zodiac their based off of. Its a simple ask blog at this point that has yet to have a story arc.

Ask Shiny the Slime: A Slice of life styled ask blog about the life of a Slime pony, her two daughters, and a friendly ghost pony staying in their house.

Ask Jester the Ghost Pony: A side blog to "Ask Shiny the Slime" that was recently started by the same artist. Currently is still just a simple ask blog, but seems to have a story arc coming soon.

Ask Vampire Rouge: A slice of life blog about a vampire earth pony who lives in the everfree. This blog has just recently begun to be updated again after a work related hiatus and seems to be back for good. For the large part the blog stays out of the realms of drak and grim dark making it a very nice light hearted blog about the daily life of this vampire pony.

Ask Vamp Twilight: Okay who didn't see this one coming? An ask blog about Twilight Sparkle who accidently turned herself into a vampire. Another light hearted vampire tumblr blog that avoids dark and grim dark and focuses more on the struggles faced by Twilight's transformation.

Twilight Unbound: A story driven blog that roughly follows the conceptual plot from Sonic Unleashed. Questions are still asked an answered so check it out and have fun.

Well that's all I got for now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2