Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11608 )
  • Viewing 11,601 - 11,650 of 11,608
Xinrick
Group Admin

1303785(I sure want to...but my habit of doing something stupid and makes people yell at me and say that i shouldnt be doing this)
"It sure is for me as well." I say with a bigger smile. "Come on, we better get to the others." I say to her.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1303785 (No, I'm sick of this shit.)

1303776 (My guys can all die. It takes a goddamn EMP. They're all MACHINES! Congratu-fucking-lations.

Meanwhile your guy takes three vector spears through the chest and walks it off saying 'i've had worse'. And of course it's not your fault, that some realm gods chose to give you the most OP fucker I've ever seen in any RP or game. I can think of OP, and your guy blows most of mine right out of the water.

I'm not going to sit here, using logic in my character's strengths when you can just bring in some random fuck that has the power to destroy any other person who stands against him, can survive several vector spear, and has the knowledge and skill to do any fucking job he so wishes better than people whose entire lives were them learning and doing the fucking job.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303797 (I will never yell at you Xin.)

1303828 (Why didn't I think of an EMP :facehoof: But I see your point. Xinrick, Ben is a bit OP, he was okay as a short side character, but now... It get's worse with this small story arch we just started :fluttershysad:)

With Ben's help Yarair was helped back into the hall. "Wow, this place looks amazing," she said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303828(Did you not hear when I said that I do stupid things. Unlike you, who can practically do everything because you know more than me and Feather, I just have to use my imagination, but sadly I cant do jack without someone telling me that everything I do is wrong. We had this conversation before and now I can say I dont care)

Lepking13
Group Admin

1303896 (You mean because I use the internet to look things up? Oh my fucking god, I use a resource available to me to better understand the world and learn.

What an incomprehensible idea. To actually look things up, and then use that information. What in the name of the All Father could I ever be thinking?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303911>>1303847(Fine...he'll go...again I keep doing something wrong for everyone. He's leaving. So leave it please...i'll try to never do this again.)
"It is...but sadly I cant stay." I say with tears in my eyes. "See ya Yarair." I say while leaving through a portal.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1303919>>1303847 (I don't give a shit, I'm done with this RP. I've been playing along because you two don't want it to end, but this is pretty much the perfect example of 'beating a dead horse'.

I might join another one, but this is the last post I'm making in this thread.)

"Welp, fourth wall god says time to die." Prophet said, pulling out the apple in his chest. His body dropped to the floor, the shock of a force disconnect frying his brain and rendering the device unrepairable or harvestable.

Lucy killed herself, finally realizing that no matter what she would be nothing more than a freak. So she decided to cut her own head off.

After feeling the shockwave of Prophet's demise throughout the Nexus, the rest of the Pantheon decided that if he was truly gone they had no further use. Hephaestus activated the self-destruct codes, taking all of the mechs into the void and blowing them up with a thermo-nuclear device.

(There, none of my characters are viable for anything anymore. Have fun.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303919 (What! :pinkiegasp: :fluttercry:)

"What?" Yarair said. "No wait! Why!? Don't go!?"

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303919 1303940 (I... :fluttercry: How did it go so wrong... I had such great things planed. Your characters still had their parts... :ajsleepy:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303940>>1303952(My fault I know it.:ajsleepy:)
1303943"Because I exist I make people hate me." I say to Yarair. "I still dont understand but it always happens." I say to the griffin.

Xinrick
Group Admin

(Why do I always have to screw things up:fluttercry::ajsleepy:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303977 "But... I don't hate you," she said tears in her eyes. "Why do people hate you?"

(Without Rider or 1303940... what's the point :ajsleepy: No coronation, no marriage, no secrets of mine that I've been hinting at...)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303982 (Don't blame yourself. :pinkiesad2: Please, it's not your fault :fluttercry: *Hugs tight*)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303986"I know you dont." I say with tears in my eyes.
1303991(But it is my fault)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1304001 "Then... take me with you," she said. Let us live happily, together."

(Your right... it is... But the whole thing could have been avoided if it didn't spiral into an argument between you and Rider... I just want things to be good. For them to get somewhere and be great :fluttershysad: Why must all good things come to bad ends?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1304001 (I'm going to sleep now. But tomorrow is a new day, perhaps we can do something new? :pinkiesad2: I love doing this with you, and Lepking, and Rider and shutter and all the others. I don't want it to end.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1304001 1303940 1303603 (Something wield happened when I was about to close my internet browser. The web page for no apparent reason jumped to a role play thread in a different forum that was 1200+ pages long... Why couldn't this have been like that. I know all things must end, but let's forgive each over and start again. Tomorrow (my time) I will post a new thread. Please, I ask that you all forgive each over and join in again with the fun :pinkiesad2: Perhaps this time we'll be lucky.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1304018"I will." I say while grabbing the griffin into a hug. "Lets be happy for the rest of our lives Yarair." I say while kissing her deeply.
1304370(it could as well.:pinkiesad2:)
1304110(I dont want it to end other but for some reason I keep doing something stupid:pinkiesad2: this is the second time its happened.:raritycry: But now I want to know what your hiding? Is it because of the whole brother and sister thing? What is it?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1304638 The others all dawwed at the sighed. "Are you really going, Ben?" Fyilld asked with tears in her eyes.

(I'm not sure what it is yet. I'll send my thoughts in a PM. Is there any better way we can talk? Something like Skype maybe?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1307537"Yeah...I have to go." I say sadly.
"Then let me at show you what I wanted to do." Raiden says while turning to Fyilld. "Fyilld...I love you with everything I am. I would give you my life just to see you happy." He says while kneeling down. "All I want to say is...will you marry me?" Raiden asks Fyilld while showing her the ring I made for them.
(The PM would be good, if Rider doesn't do anything first. And no I can't because my dad is an ass and won't let me use Skype or anything in that format, also my head phones for the computer are broken...why do all things have to end with it being my fault:fluttercry:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308188 (You don't have to have a camra/headphones or microphone for Skype, you can just talk though text. That's what I do most of the time :pinkiesmile: But I understand, don't worry. And Rider has started a new one. We really need more players at the moment :twilightsheepish: I'll send you a PM once I have a good idea)

Fyilld gasped and wrapped Raiden in a hug. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said as her eyes flowed with tears of joy and she placed a long passionate kiss on his beak.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308192(Yea I know I posted something on the second page.:twilightsheepish: and I still blame dad for not letting me have a better way to talk to my friends.:ajbemused:)
Raiden returned the kiss in full with his own tears of joy.
"Well at least the people of this realm can be happy, fuck the Aetherians and Lepking." I say to myself while lifting Yarair into my arms. "Come on Yarair...we better leave." I say while smiling a little at the griffin I love.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308201 (I think that's the end. It's a good one. :pinkiesmile: I will miss this though :pinkiesad2:)

(Shall I tell you my plans for what would have happened? :trollestia:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308203(Yes I would love that very much...and at least we didn't end with Lepking being a jack ass...even though it was my fault. He even said that a dimension traveler can do things that people don't understand, so why would he be bitching about it?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308208 (I'll miss it, but my plans were in this order:

1: The coronation, it would have been great - plus your original proposal and more cute love stuff between Fyilld and Riden with Ben and Yarair at the side

2: Raiden's kingly duties - this would just be council stuff, there may not have been much of it.

3: Prophet's meting thing - hopefully it would have went well.

4: It's revealed that Mantis was still Zarganid enough to start a new hive under the palace and she was their queen. After what was said to her she couldn't take living a normal life any more and became a full queen and made Nightmare Moon her second in command, she would have then tried to take over the world, a bit more peacefully than before, but in the end friendship prevails and life continues happily.

That's about it. :pinkiesad2:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308222(Yeah and for some reason I had to fuck it all up in the best of ways:pinkiesad2: I wanted everything, granted the zagranid part, to go like that.
Ben was pretty much a self insert, most of the blood, gore, and rift walking are fake but the rest was true! I never found love, my family is a giant wreck, I have a golden life but it still sucks, and I don't like being OP so that I don't piss people off, but grand fucking tastic that people, besides you, forget all that and yell at me, and don't like me anymore...
All I wanted was the coronation, the wedding, and maybe the extra love there...because I feel like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life...:fluttercry:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308233 (Don't say that. I've never found love too and I am too scared of never finding it. But who knows what will happen in the future. I also fear being alone, I think we all do. :pinkiesad2: *Hugs Xinrick* The truth is, your a great friend, one of the best I have, even if we've never met or done much outside of this. I don't know what your family is like, but it sounds like it's the perfect life, but there is no or little love being shown at least :fluttershysad: I'm bad at words of comfort... sorry if I said anything wrong :ajsleepy: *Still hugs*)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308245(Nah you are pretty much a true friend man. *hugs back* Lep is a friend with empathy problems and is the psychopathic no it all, even if he says he looks everything up. Rider is the guy that com planes more about his life then me, I don't know Mich on Rider but I could guess he has a good life.
And me on love... I don't know that much to say anything about that.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308257 (There were a number of spelling mistakes in that :derpytongue2: But I make them all the time, so it's okay :twilightsheepish:)

(And Shutter's a great guy. He's like us in personality, but he's going though a tough time at the moment :fluttershysad:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308264(well the spelling problems I don't care about...and I hope that Shutter can get over it soon, what's the problem though?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308272 (His grandfather who he sounded close to is in hospital and the doctors say he doesn't have long left :fluttershysad: And he's been hit by a car, but he says that he's okay now :fluttercry:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308275(Sweet mother of god!:pinkiegasp: I hope he gets better:fluttercry: and his grandpa)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1308290 (So do I... But from what he said it's not looking good for his grandpa :ajsleepy:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1308300(Yeah...I know:ajsleepy:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1345370(Because of me:ajsleepy::fluttercry:)

1345404 (From what I hear, a character went Sue.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1345409(And from what I hear you can rightly fuck yourself! Leave this place alone.)

1345414 (Gee, thanks for being so polite.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1345414 1345420 (Xin, it's not your fault. It was everyone's fault :fluttershysad: And yes Moldy, it did die... It was so young :fluttercry:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1345460(Ok man:ajsleepy::fluttershysad:)
1345465(Sure, now shush you and leave)

1345473 (Why? Am I defiling sacred ground?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1345485 (Xinrick is still sensitive about this. Both he and I really liked this role play.:pinkiesad2:)

1345502 (I loved my dog, Buddy.)
(He got hit by a car. I didn't like it at first, but I quickly got over it.)

(I was five when that happened.)

(Ah well, that's just me being an insensitive prick, apparently.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1345532 (I understand what you're saying.:ajsleepy: I loved my bunny rabbit but she ran away :pinkiesad2:)

1345574 (I love eating, but I always starve myself before eating…)

(I'll be eating. I'll also be at church all night taking care of pre-kindergarten/kindergarten kids. I won't be on until tomorrow.)

(Good night. :raritydespair:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1345798 (Why would I think? I'm obviously a brain-dead twit who loves to steal special moments from people milking their favorite things.)

• Viewing 11,601 - 11,650 of 11,608