Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11608 )
  • Viewing 11,551 - 11,600 of 11,608
Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303323>>1303324 (Fuck it I'm going to bed and my heart is hurting again son of a bitch *sigh* why oh God do Leap and Xin rp GODLIKE characters and Feather you two continue while I go get a heart medic)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303324"I dont know anymore." Raiden says sadly as well. "I wanted people to stop having problems and just have a nice time...but all the time something bad has to happen. Alvin turned into that rider, we didnt know if he was going to fight or not...its just like Ben and Xinrick said...they are cursed and they always bring trouble wherever they go." Raiden sighs out.
"We weren't forced to have that curse!" Xinrick growls.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303332(SON OF A!!! *Screams while slamming head into my desk repeatedly* just get some rest and make sure your ok... I tried listening to the rule then Lep jumped the rail, even though they have there own weaknesses.)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303335 (What could that be? And you and Lepking still have GoDLIKE powers in this rp and in Guild and Guild 2)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303344(So did you? Feather also had two gods on his side during the guild stuff.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303332 (Sorry. get your rest. I hope you're okay :pinkiesad2:)
1303335 (Xin, it's okay. Yes some mistakes were made. But this is going so well. We can contine, can't we? :pinkiesad2: *Hugs and pats back*)
1303333 "You still have us," Dark sad as he walked towards them with Tinker, Kratos, Scarlet, Hammer, Fenrir and Lunaria.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303324 "Easy you forget that Alvin was ever here" Psyga said then disappeared

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303353 (*Sigh* I think I might die in a few years)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303349 (Me my character can die and most of them ARE dead and Feather is fine because he didn't kill anyone)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303353"Easy for you to say." Another clone of me pops up next to Xinrick.
"Yeah...but its been easier for me with all of you." The wolf says with a smile.
"Looks like im going to be the only one here that cant get past my own personal problems." Clone 2 sighs out. "But at least I can get some help from you guys. You all make things...a lot simpler." Clone 2 says to them.
1303364(I only recall one character dying in this by your standards, from the others you killed them, and you most certainly should not die)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303378 (Death comes to every one)

1303378>>1303353 (Damn it all I'm never rping another rider again )

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303384(Wait what? No! What the hell are you thinking man? You can play as a Rider, besides Raiden is still a Rider and you turned him into one. I was interested beyond all hell with what Riders were, and thats why I wanted Raiden to join the Riders in some way.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303378 "I wonder what Yarair will think when she knows that you can clone yourself," Tinker teased.

1303384 (But you're still RPing right? Please don't go :pinkiesad2:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303405 (I'm done I'm just done I'm not going to rp a rider anymore )

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303419 (I not sure anymore....)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303426 (It wouldn't be the same without you. There are only about four (or five) of us left here :pinkiesad2:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303419"I have no clue." Clone says with a shrug. "But all I can do is just take care of her for the time being...and hope to god that I dont say something stupid in front of her...again." Clone says sheepishly with a small blush.
1303423(But...are you at least still RPing? We dont want you to leave in the slightest...im still very very sorry about all of this)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303431 (that's more then enough)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303433 ( I don't know who to rp as all my characters are humans )

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303434 (That's including you)
1303433 "She likes you," Zebeno said as he and the other ministers stood behind. "That much is true. It's plane to see that she does like thee."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303444 (I have no real place in this rp my characters don't do much their just 2 grade character by story standards )

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303444"Um..." My clone blushes even more.
"Oh your so lucky." Raiden teases.
"Oh shush you!" My clone yells with a deeper blush.
1303441(Who cares?:rainbowhuh: You can RP as a human:pinkiesmile:. I can RP as a griffin, human, wolf, its not that hard to choose another species:twilightsheepish:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303455 "Where's the original Ben?" Fyilld asked.

1303452 (Shutter managed to come in with a human to this RP. It's a shame that he can't continue at the moment though :fluttershysad:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303455 (But they're not gods they can be killed and I don't have much to rp to I just pop up and do random shit anyway...)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303464"Taking care of Yarair." Clone says to Fyilld.
1303465(Like we care? We still want you to be here, whether your just doing random shit or something)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303464 (But he can rp to this )

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303471>>1303464 (Welp looks like I'm half way to the quite door looks like I might end up like Pyro,RIPTIDE who quite the rp)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303471 In Yarair's room the griffin slowly woke up and saw Ben. "Still here?" she said sweetly.

1303472 (What do you mean by that?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303483(I wonder why they just out right quit? But please man dont quit...next RP could be by your rules, Guild you just said 'go crazy people, a group of people get sent to equestria')
1303486"Yeah im still here." I say with a smile. "I told you I would stay here." I say to her while sitting down on a chair next to her bed.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303486 (He still has the spark to rp while mine is dieing I think I might just stick to game...)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303495 (I said that because I didn't want to limit the crazy but looks like I should have.....)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303495 "But... why?" she asked. "I mean, I'm just a ordinary griffin. You're a dimension travailing god-like human."

1303496 (Then find your spark again. There must be something good that can come :pinkiesmile:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303521 (All good things must come to an end it might not be today or tomorrow but it will end)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303521"Well...you caught my eye...even if your just a normal griffin...I just wanted to find love for once." I say to her while holding onto her talon.
1303519(Come on man, find that spark again. I dont want a pikachu to use volt tackle on you so you can get your great imagination back.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303538 (I know. But we can keep things alive if we try :pinkiesad2:)

1303540 "R-R-Really?" she asked with a shocked smile.

(I accidentally sent them both to Rider :facehoof:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303540 (Thing is my imagination is 10% mine 90% copy and spin off)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303549 (Only a lucky few can do that and I'm not one of them)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303552 (What do you mean? You can't imagine stuff! :pinkiegasp: I hate it when people say that. You do have one! You just have to find it :twilightsmile:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303572 (*Sigh* How about those that don't find them? those that couldn't)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303572>>1303540 (Fuck I'm stalling any way bye see you guys around....maybe

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303581 (60% of imagination is taking stuff you know and using it in your own way. You are on a fan fiction site. Everything here was inspired by imagination. You must have read something that can inspire you, plus all the games and shows you know. And real life. Use them in your own way and your imagination is limitless. :pinkiesmile:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303603 (Okay, goodbye :fluttercry:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303549"Yes really." I say with a smile.
1303642(Sorry man:twilightsheepish:)
1303552(I have an amazing imagination but I cant describe worth shit)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303648 (It's okay)

Yarair smiled. Her smile was unlike any Ben had ever seen before. It reminded him of his happiest memories. If all the most beautiful of goddesses ever could have one smile, it would be hers. Her soft emerald eyes gleamed longingly into his own as her talon wrapped around his hand. "None has ever said anything like that to me before," she whispered.

(Sorry, when you said you couldn't describe I just had to go full out :twilightsheepish:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303669(Its ok man:twilightsmile:)
"Well I guess im the first." I say with a smile and holding onto her talon a little tighter.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1303323 (Fuck You. I was content moving Prophet to the background.

Every single character I've made is capable of death, albeit technology makes it difficult to accomplish. That's called realism.

The advancement of technology provides ever increasing survivability against ridiculous odds. God's forbid I actually use logic in a goddamned role-playing thread.

Every single thing has some basis in logic, even Lucy. Meanwhile your character runs around doing everything he fucking wants 'just cause I can'.

Master of Socioeconomics? Bam.
Master of Trade? Bam.
Professional Jack-of-Fuck-All? Done.
Capable of reversing time at will to change any such thing he so desires? Bam, and then he complains that no matter what he always does things wrong. If he actually cared to, he could easily go back and change it so that he never does.

But wait, that requires logic, which seems to be a forte only I'm capable of.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303698 "I guess you are," she said. "So... I'm feeling a little bit better. Do you think I can check up on the throne room?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303750"Yeah might as well." I say while helping her out of bed. "Just looking at you brings back so many wonderful memories you know." I say without thinking.
1303745(And no. Gods do not forbid you from doing this..they just seemed a little over powered for there liking. Besides the gods set up the rules for this realm so its not so much my fault...ok alot... and I have a feeling we've been through this conversation before Lep...)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303745 1303776 (Please don't fight :fluttercry: Let's just forget what's happened and continue in peace :pinkiesad2: but let's avoided this argument again :twilightsheepish:)

"Thank you," she said. "I... I've never really had that many good memories. But this is already in first place."

• Viewing 11,551 - 11,600 of 11,608