Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11608 )
  • Viewing 11,501 - 11,550 of 11,608
Xinrick
Group Admin

1302855"Fine then." Clone says.
When you died you left the emblem you stole from that one rider, the coronation is only tomorrow, Psyga told Raiden that he would be immortal from what you left him, Prophet brought another kid that could kick your ass, the rider dropped by and took the emblem and left, I made another one and gave it back to Raiden, and pretty much its the same old same old.
1302867"You could have left the love part out of it Fyilld." Clone says while blushing. "But yeah pretty much."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302867 "Thanks for the heads up" Alvin said his eye glowing a bit purple

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302873 "Wait did you say you made a copy of the phoenix medal?" Alvin ask

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302892"Yeah...I can do that, and it was very easy as well." Clone says to Alvin. "I learned how to make that type of stuff on my travels. Simple really." Clone says with a shrug.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302901 (Dude the medals are souls of living beings!) "Dear god! Who's soul did you get that from!?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302910"Meh, I practically had it made already." Clone says while showing him a philosopher stone. "I just needed this with the souls of some of my defeated foes, then I just gave the stone a form and then bam, I can cheat the Riders code." Clone says with a smile.
(Alchemy, same rules apply. Philosopher stones can give immortality and I just gave it a form)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302910 1302924 "Cool, I didn't know you could do that with your eyes," Fyilld said to Alvin. "And Ben... Are you sure that making Radin immoral didn't hurt anyone?"

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302924 "Whew you had me worried there" Alvin said

1302928 "Do what?" Alvin ask

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302928"Well they were all fighters that were either about to die, or bad guys that tried to kill everyone...and these are from many other realms so dont worry." Clone says to them.
1302934"Dont worry man, I know how to prepare for anything...most of the time." Clone says with a shrug.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302945 "Good then I know you won't make copies of all the medals I've collected"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302955"I can, and I probably will." Clone says with a smile. "I have made too many stones that I dont need to care." Clone tells him.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302961 "But they won't have the same powers for I got these from the Greeds that I killed"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302966"Greeds, really?" Clone asks trying to go through my head of what they are. (Care to enlighten because I have no idea if I heard about the things or not.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302966 1302980 "Your eyes, they turned purple," Fyilld said to Alvin

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1302980 "They are beings are made of cell medals and core medal and there evil for they are very- before Alvin could say anymore he clutch his chest feeling massive pain while his eyes glowed neon purple

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303004"I hope that doesnt mean anything bad." Raiden says with a little worry.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303008"Ok thats not good." Clone says while stepping forward. "Are you ok man? And greeds sound like demons that you tried to set free. Do you need any help there man?" Clone asks.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303019 Alvin began to glow purple before three purple medals shot out of his chest inserting them selves in Alvin's driver before transforming.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303040"OH COME ON!" Raiden and Clone yell out at the same time with the new rider.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303044 Alvin let out a groan slowly standing up, growling

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303049"Yippee." Clone says while grabbing a sword and shield.
"This is going to be bad." Raiden sighs out while grabbing his sword.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303052 Large purple wings burst out from Alvin's back before giving a flap that made a white mist appear freezing all that it touches

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303063*Sigh* "Whatever." Clone says while snapping my fingers and the mist dissapears. "Riders are...pretty weak actually." Clone says while shoving thirty seven blades into the rider and cutting his head off, swords and my clone unharmed.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303078 (great just great looks like you just killed my character :ajbemused:) Alvin's body fell over dead as purple blood began to bleed out of his body

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303090(Not yet.)
"I think I overdid it." Clone says while snapping his fingers and time rewinds a bit, his head doesnt get cut off, there are a little less stabs (2 stabs less) and he's chained to a wall. "There, thats better." Clone says while seeing Alvin still there but the purple energy starts seeping into the swords, where each dispensary until his armor goes away.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303090 1303104 "W-W-What's going on?" Fyilld said as she hid behind Raiden.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303090>>1303119"I dont know." Raiden says while seeing Alvin resting in a wall.
"Dont worry he's not dead. He's just out cold from energy loss. He just needs some rest." I sigh out.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303104 (Do you know how wrong this is to be honest this breaks my character) Suddenly Alvin got teleported back to the rider world "For god sake this is the sixth time I had to pull out my character because their to under powered" Psyga said appearing to the the medals that Alvin left behind

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303135"He's just resting! You could do whatever the hell you want...like I dont know, make him wake up with the armor still on him and make him attack!" Clone yells at Psyga.
(Sorry...but you know that you could still have said something like he had more power than the swords could handle and shattered them)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303168 (He got stab by over a hundred blades!!!!! :ajbemused:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303168 "Riders are not Gods they have limits there just human with powerful armor and weapons" Psyga replied getting up after collecting all the core medals

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303190>>1303177(No only by 35 blades. I even said thirty five, well 37 the first time but then I reversed time thinking it was over kill, then I tried to make it so that you could still attack, even with some power drained.)
"Yet they do god like things!" I yell to Psyga. "Sorry if I keep yelling but seriously dude, there fucking power rangers. Not to diminish them but there around the same premise."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303191 (A normal person would die from just one I don't think any human can survive 35 Blades)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303191 1303200 "Do you know what they're arguing about," Fyilld whispered to Raiden.

Xinrick
Group Admin

"Yet they do god like things!" I yell to Psyga. "Sorry if I keep yelling but seriously dude, there fucking power rangers. Not to diminish them but there around the same premise."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303204"All I can tell is that one persons mad at the other, and one's trying to explain that what there saying is a little overly dramatic." Raiden whispers back. "But at least he's trying to apologize in the meantime." Raiden whispers.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303206 "Please tell me what did they do that gave them gods status?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303214"There not gods." Clone says to Psyga. "Any thing that a ranger, or rider, could take is about...alot more than that." Clone says. "I've been to ranger worlds, and if they were normal people than they sure as hell would be out of a job in there first mission." Clone explains. "Like Decade, wherever he is, they showed Raiden that they could take ten times more than a normal human can handle and alot more than what I did. And some normal people can take at least five stabs before they can actually think 'Im fucked'." Clone explains. "Im sorry man...but I dont know what to do." Clone says sadly.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303243 "Just because there alike doesn't mean they're the same in the rider world the armor becomes their skin and when you get through the armor there's nothing but bare flesh "

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303243>>1303204 "I give up every Rider is still human and when you say "stab" you could have been a bit more pacific ? Did the blades go through the armor or not?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303243 1303261 (Can we just get over this and continue?)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303275 (My character is dead:ajbemused:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303261>>1303261"I stabbed him 35 times, I have a feeling that only two managed to get through." Clone says while there's only two deep enough holes in his armor. "The rest was an energy drain. I said that I overkilled, with the decapitation and the like. So I turned back time and only stabbed his skin twice so he's still alive." Clone says to them.
1303275(Yes im very sorry for the both of you. For wasting supposed happy fun time for you Feather, and pissing you off to no end Rider. And Feather do you now see how I say stupid things and piss people off?)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303286 "Okay listen the armor become their skin they feel what the armor feels"

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303279 (The rules say no character can die without the owner's permission, so he's not... somehow.)
1303286 (Your not "pissing me off", Xin. And sorry, but I do see. :pinkiesad2: *Hugs?*)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303293"Look again, he's still alive." Clone says while Alvins chest is still moving. "He's still alive, people really need to pay attention...I guess thats why I made sure to become a high class medic." Clone says.
1303295(I was saying that I was pissing off Rider not you. and yes hugs*hugs back*)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303295 (Well to me he's dead because in the rider world he would me dead)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1303303 "He may be alive but I returning to the rider world for Rider have no place among Gods" Psyga said as the rider got teleported back to his series

Xinrick
Group Admin

1303313"I blame Lucky for most of this crap!" Clone yells while ramming his head into the wall, which hurt alot. "Since of all the Aetherians, and apart of the Realm walker code, I had to make sure this place need someone else strong enough to combat them. And sadly they picked me on the grounds of 'I need to stop being a sissy about making other people mad about my powers'. God dammit." Clone says while grabbing one sword and stabbing himself in the chest, causing himself to dissapear in a buff of smoke.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1303303 1303313 "So what now?" Fyilld asked sadly.

• Viewing 11,501 - 11,550 of 11,608