Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11608 )
  • Viewing 11,401 - 11,450 of 11,608
Xinrick
Group Admin

1301923"I know Fyilld...I know." Raiden says with a smile.
"Its hard to be a king of a new kingdom when you havent ruled anything besides yourself." My clone says with understanding. "But its going to be alright man." My clone says with a smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301942 "Yeah, you have all of theses awesome people to help!" Fyilld said as she pointed to his council.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301950"Yeah...I guess im just getting nervous when I shouldnt." Raiden says with a sheepish chuckle.
"You get used to it man." My clone says with a smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301960 "And besides, tomorrow night you'll get something special," Fyilld whispered into his ear.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301966"Um..." Raiden tries to say something but is blushing too much he just looks down.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301969 Fyilld giggled at the sight. "Fyilld, try not to brake your future King," Tinker chuckled.

"Yes Mummy," she said with a honest smile."I'll take very goof care of him."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301986"Thank you Tinker." Raiden says while shaking his head getting so many thoughts out of his head. "But either way you would be very happy with whats going to happen tomorrow. I have something special for you during the coronation." Raiden says with a smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301994 "For me? Really?" Fyilld said. "What is it?!"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302031"I say again, its a surprise." Raiden says while kissing her on the nose. "I told you that you would be the happiest dragon in the world after my surprise." He says with a smile.
1302042(Yo)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302042 (Nothing much. We're just preparing for the coronation. And one of Rider's characters showed up looking for the immortal medal of immortalness that Raiden absorbed.)

1302044 "I can't wait," she said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302068"I cant wait either." Raiden says with a smile. "But we better prepare, we're gonna have a long day today if we want to get all of the coronation stuff together." Raiden says with a smile.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302068 1302078 (And he's just sitting off to the side staring creepily. I don't remember, did one of you shut off the zero-g machine or are we still floating?)

"Can I help them Poppa?" Lucy asked, watching the griffins move about.

"If they need the help." Prophet replied.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302085 (We're all safe on the ground)
There were two griffins arguing over were to place a bench of the guests nearby.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302085(I made the castle stop floating and some of the people arent floating because of the coronation preparations)
"Thanks, we need all the help we could get." My clone says while trying to get all of the stuff ready.
"Is Yarair ok Ben?" Raiden asks my clone.
"Yeah, she's just sleeping." My clone answers.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302085 1302093 "Has anyone seen Mantis?" Nightmare asked as she walked in. "She's acting strange recently and didn't come to bed last night."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302092"Who gives a damn, just put it somewhere!" Raiden yells at them both. "I dont need people arguing about some stupid spot for a bench god." Raiden groans. "I didnt think it would be this big of a pain." Raiden sighs out.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302093 1302099 "There's your answer. Go find someone that knows what they're doing." Prophet said.

"Thanks Poppa." Lucy said, before running off.

"I haven't seen her since she freaked out over Michael and Gabriel." Prophet said, walking over to the group.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302099(Who has control of her again?)
"I have no idea." Raiden says with a shrug.
"I dont know either." Xinrick says.
"I have an idea but im not so sure." My clone says
1302111"Well that explains alot, and I know what im doing." My clone says while turning towards Prophet.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302115 (I do)
1302111 "Well, she wasn't here when the palace went for a fly," Nightmare sighed. "She didn't dream at all last night either. I'm starting to worries about her... And if your 'friends' had anything to do with her disappearance, Prophet, they will regret it."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302124(Ok then)
"Please dont threaten people that you have no idea what they can do." Raiden says to Nightmare.
"There Aetherains as well, so if you have a death wish that could work." My clone says with a shrug.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302124 1302115 "I highly doubt you could do anything to make them regret their actions. Those two are extremely antagonistic, but they never start fights." Prophet said. "And I meant someone decorating that knew what they're doing."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302135"I do." My clone says while looking through the plans and floating the decorations to there proper places.
"I just hope that Mantis is alright." Raiden says with some worry.
"I sent a few clones to go look for her." My clone says to them all.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302134 1302135 "Sorry, I'm just... scared for her safety, that's all," Nightmare said.

"Did someone say my name?" Mantis suddenly said as she appeared at the main doors to the throne room.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302151"Found her!" My clone says smiling like a jack ass.
"Mantis! Where have you been? Some of us were worried about you ya know." Raiden says to the fox girl.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302157 "Oh... I... I was... Just looking around the city when I saw the palace take off. That's all," she said with a smile.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302151 1302157 Lucy turned to look at the new being. She had a funny feeling coming from her, but she was friendly with the rest of them.

"Guess we'll just wait and see." She said, turning back to the griffins she was helping.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302163"Sure you did." My clone says with a smile. "But as long as your here thats all we care about." My clone says with a smile.
1302169"Sometimes thats the best way to figure out everything Lucy." My clone says to her.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302169 1302173 Nightmare walked over to her and nuzzle her. "I'm just glade that you're okay," she said.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302173 1302187 "And when that doesn't work, just blow up what you don't understand. That's what I'm getting from a lot of these interactions." Lucy said, giving him a funny look. "You grown ups don't work things out a lot of the time."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302187"Ok then...but how do you like the progress so far Nightmare?" Raiden asks the pony.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302197"And then you have more things blown up in your face. Destroying things if you dont understand it isnt a good idea." My clone says to Lucy.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302197 1302205 "I love the progress," she said.

"So do I," Mantis added. "It looks so grand in here... is... is that mummy?" she asked as she pointed at a painted Zarganid Hive Mother on the ceiling.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302246"Yeah...I think it was when you killed so many griffins and the griffin empire." Raiden says to Mantis. "But lets hope that never happens again." He says while giving her a little glare.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302253 1302197 "I don't understand," Griffel said. "It's based on this photograph of one of those vile things." He held up a photo of the Hive Mother placing screaming griffins in cocoons. Mantis gasped.

"It... It is mummy," she said with tears in her eyes as she grabbed it and hugged the photo.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302261 1302253 Lucy's pupils shrank at this revelation.

"You're the bug that we had in the catacombs, aren't you?" She asked, walking up to her. "You're the first one to get out of the Catacombs."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302261"God..." Raiden says while putting a talon on her shoulder. "Im sorry Mantis...but its part of our history of you blowing up our kingdom, your mother...I dont know what she would think now." He says with a sad shrug.
1302273"Oh crap." My clone says while looking at Lucy. "She's fine, she's with people that your pappa trusts so dont worry." My clone says quickly to her.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302273 1302279 Catacombs? I don't know... All I know was that I was on the refuge world when Xinrick found us and... killed my friends but she saved me and some others... then your Daddy the others and knocked me out. When I woke up I was a fox again," she said to Lucy. "And... It's okay Raiden. I understand. I still miss her though," she sighed.

(Xinrick met her in Mantis' dream, remember Xin?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302297(I know, but only Xin knows that.)
"Yeah...your mother is a nice person...besides the fact that it felt like she wanted to kill me." Xinrick says with a shrug.
"You met her mom?" Raiden asks.
"Only in a dream but yeah." Xinrick says with a nod.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302297 1302279 "I remember you. Momma told me you were really dangerous." Lucy said.

"And I have yet to do anything against her Lucy. She's better now." Prophet said, walking over to her and picking her up.

"But Poppa, Momma said nothing that comes into the catacombs is supposed to ever leave." Lucy said, glaring at Mantis.

"Technically, the one we brought in isn't the one we took out. You watched her change." Prophet said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302309"Please Lucy, just understand so all your hard work wont go to waste." My clone says to her.
"Yeah, and she changed alot." Xinrick says while trying to stay calm against the girl.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302305 1302309 "Hay! I'm in this picture to!" she said happily as she pointed to a smiling blood soaked fox-like Zarganid who was standing over the dead and half-eaten body of a griffin. "I guess it's not one of my best pictures," she said shyly with a nervous laugh.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302324"Yeah! Nothing like seeing you over a half eaten griffin." Raiden says a little too angrily and giving her a glare. "Yeah, way to be happy about you killing my race, that makes me so much more happy." Raiden says to her.
"Mantis, think before you say something retarded." My clone glares at her.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302316 1302324 "I've got my eye on you fox." Lucy said, glaring at her.

"Lucy, that isn't nice. She's changed." Prophet said, glaring at her.

"I don't care Poppa. No matter how much one changes on the outside, it takes forever to change on the inside." Lucy said, pulling herself out of his hands. She walked right up to Mantis. "Be warned now bug, if you hurt my Poppa I'll make what happens to him seem like a child skinning their knee."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302335"Ok Lucy you dont need to give her a death threat." My clone says to her sternly. "And I could say you look like a 7 year old girl on the outside, but your just as cruel as a Zagranid on the inside so shut up you." I scold the girl sternly.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302333 1302335 Her eyes watered up. "Sorry," she sobbed as she turned and ran out of the room.

"Look what you've done now!" Nightmare barked. "She's still adjusting to a normal life! Yes the though of what she did aren't nice but she's different now!" Nightmare turned and ran after her.

Lepking13
Group Admin

1302342 1302345 "Crueler. I make sure none of my brothers and sister get out, so I have to be ready for anything." Lucy said, turning to look at Ben. "Momma trusts me to keep the Catacombs safe, and I do so very well."

(Either of you know where I pulled Lucy from?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302355 (No)

"We never said that we doubted your abilities, Lucy," Tinker said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1302355>>1302345"Can we all just SHUT UP ALREADY!?!" Raiden shouts out at everyone. "God dammit, we were having a good time then all of a sudden we have to hate each other." Raiden says angrily.
"I agree with Raiden." My clone sighs out. "But even when someone trusts you, doesnt mean that you could still be crueler." My clone says to Lucy. "Trust me on that. I've tried to be a nice guy, but to some people, all they could see is a murderer that doesnt care for life in the slightest." My clone says to Lucy.
(Should I rightly care? I ask that before I say anything stupid...again:ajbemused:)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1302373 "It's okay Raiden," Fyilld said as she rubbed his back. "But don't you think that you too were a bit too harsh? I know that griffins suffered more than us dragons and the ponies, but many more ponies died... anyway, you're right to be mad, but that's all over now."

(Care about what? You don't say stupid things :pinkiesad2:)

• Viewing 11,401 - 11,450 of 11,608