Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 11608 )
  • Viewing 11,351 - 11,400 of 11,608
Feather Book
Group Admin

1301080 "Well... he's a bit busy at the moment," Tinker said as she looked up at the ceiling where Raiden was struggling with Lucy.

(Xinrick also isn't here :twilightsheepish:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1301090 The Rider gave another nod before sitting down on the floor

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301095 (Got to go, sorry :pinkiesad2:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor
Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1297868>>1297819 (You two there?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301097>>1301323(Hello? Does Raiden, or Ben have to Fight a Rider now?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301524 (Hello :twilightsmile: And I don't know. He's just sitting there :applejackunsure:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301532(Hello, but If he tries to steal that medal from Raiden, because Rider only explained that the medal gave him his immortality, unless he's got a good excuse he's going to be in one hell of a fight.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301539 (Rider also said that the monster thing he showed in a picture a while ago was the result of a medal :applejackunsure:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301543(OK...yeah I'm still not getting this:applejackunsure: but either way if he doesn't do something right than that panther rider is most likely dead)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301543(But you want to continue?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301560 (Sure :twilightsmile: You start)

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301564(OK then:twilightsmile:)
"Its just one thing after another." I sigh out while seeing Raiden in the air, a new rider wanting his emblem...and me who thinks he can date a Griffin. "This week just keeps getting better and better.". I sigh out.
"Little help?" Raiden asks while I snap my fingers and free him. "Thanks."

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301569 "Are you okay?" Fyilld asked Raiden.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301572"Yeah I'm fine Fyilld." Raiden says to Fyilld.
"Raiden is it OK if I talk to you for one moment?" I ask and he nods.
"You got the ring?" He asks when we're both alone.
"Yep I got it." I say while showing him the ring inside a black box already.
"Thank you so much Ben." Raiden says while hugging me and hiding the black box wherever he usually his his stuff.
"No problem kid." I say while hugging back and then we both walk back into the throne room.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301578 (You know, it's not good to tell surprises like this :twilightsheepish:)

Yarair slowly walked up behind them, still shaking sometimes. "H-Hello, Y-Y-Your Majesty," she said with a bow.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301580(In the story none of your characters know, and I want it to be special, a giant surprise for everyone even Fyilld:twilightsmile:)
"Don't over exert yourself." I say quickly while rushing to her side. "Are you feeling better? What did the doctor say?" I ask her worriedly.
"Hello Yarair. But should you be out of bed so soon? You still look very weak, and t looks like you could barely stand." Raiden says with his own worry.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301586 She gave a weak smile. "Don't worry. The doctor said I can leave. I just need to take things easy and avoid any surprises, shock or terror," she said as she rested on Ben. "And thank you Ben. I heard that you were by my side all night... was it true?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301591"Yes its true... I was with you the entire time." I say with a smile. "But let's get you to a safer place, I don't think the throne room is a good place to be when your getting better." I recommend to the weak griffin.
"Yeah, why don't you take the day off, I don't want you to freak out when something bad happens...sooner or later." Raiden says to Yarair.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301598 "But... your coronation... there's so much to do," she said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301602"We got it handled Yarair." Raiden says as I pick her up with both of my arms.
"You need your rest. I don't care how cute you are, you are going to get your rest." I say with a smile. "Besides, I think we could get two ponies, and an army of shadow clones, to solve that little problem." I say with a smile.
"Let's not shock her too much." Raiden says to me.
"I know I know." I laugh a bit.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301608 "Y-Y-Y-You c-c-c-called m-m-m-me c-c-c-cute?" she said, starting to hyperventilate.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301613"Relax." I say while walking out of the throne room. "Its gonna be OK. Sure I called you cute, but I called you that before but you were sleeping but you kept mumbling it in your sleep." I sigh out while rubbing her head trying to calm her down. "Just calm down and tell me where your room is so we can get you to bed." I say softly and calmly. "But yes I did call you cute." I say with a small blush and a sheepish smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301624 She smiled and nuzzled into him as she pointed down the halls to a modest apartment. "Here we are," she said with a heavy sigh.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301640"Th-thanks..." I say while blushing more and walking towards her rooms door. "Well here we are. Do you need me to get you anything?" I ask while opening the door and walking into her apartment.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301649 "Could you just put me down on my bed?" she said as she pointed past a office, kitchen and living room to a bedroom at the far end. "And maybe get me a drink?"

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301655"Sure." I say while walking to her bed room and a glass and a few drinks fly by. "Which one done you want? Water, tea, milk, which one?" I ask her while opening her bedroom door...feeling a little more uncomfortable at that fact.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301661 "Tea... Green Tea," she said barley loud enough for him to hear.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301669"OK just don't strain yourself." I say while starting up making green tea. "I just hope you'll be OK." I say while setting her down on her bed and covering her up a bit. "I'll be back with your tea all right?"

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301671 "Okay," she said with a smile as she curled up under the sheets.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301676"OK." I say with my own smile and head back out to the kitchen to make some tea. (However long it takes to make tea:twilightsheepish:) "Its ready." I say quietly while holding the cup on a tray.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301677 She smiled with half opened eyes as she took a sip. "It's... uh... nice, yes, it's nice," she said as she put it to the side. "Could you also please open the window? It's a bit stuffy in here."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301681"I know, not really good with those packets. I'm better with making tea from scratch." I say while opening the window. "There's an open window...are you feeling better? Or do you want some sleep?" I ask while walking back over to her bedside.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301699 "I... I think I will get some sleep," she said as she yawned. "But thank you, Ben."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301704"Ok, get your sleep. And your welcome." I say to her. "I'll stick around if you need anything, or you have nightmares or something...just call when you need me my beautiful griffin." I say without thinking and then I close the door quickly,but not loudly, and blush massively at what I said. "God. Your such an idiot." I scold myself.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301707 Back in the throne room Fyilld was waiting for Raiden. "So, what was that about?" she eventually asked.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301730"Nothing. Just something about tomorrow." Raiden says with a shrug.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301734 "Okay," Fyilld siad.

"Your majesty," Minister of Foreign Affairs Summerfield said as she walked over to them. "Sorry to interrupt but what should we do about him?" she said, pointing to the yellow man in a skin tight suit sitting in he middle of the throne room. "He's in the way of the red carpet."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301739"Oh crap." Raiden sighs out. "Lets hope that he wont try to kill anyone of us." He grumbles. "Lets just ask for him to move." Raiden says.
1301323"Hey, can you please move? We have alot of work to do here-" Raiden says before he suddenly gets teleported away from where the carpet's supposed to be. "Thanks Ben." He calls out with a smile.
"Dont mention it." I say with some trouble after what I said to Yarair.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301750 "So," Tinker said with a smile as she walked over. "Everything is going to plan and the town is starting to fill with people of all species. Waiting to see you coroneted."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301787"Yeah, and its going to happen tomorrow." Raiden says. "Its going to be one hell of a day tomorrow." Raiden sighs out.
"Lets hope that the other Aetherians wont ruin it." I say to them all from a portal.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301795 It was then Bravenbeak walked up to them and bowed. "I'm sorry, your Majesty, but I have to report some disturbances in the city."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301802"Like what?" Raiden asks Bravenbeak. "I hope it wont disturb the festivities tomorrow." Raiden says while a clone of myself pops up in a puff of smoke.
"If they dont settle down there dead." I say while craking my knuckles.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301809 "Well, there are some ponies who are trying to cause trouble because they aren't to keen on this kingdom, and then there are some griffins and others who are causing trouble towards innocent ponies," he said. "And don't worry, so far the police is handling it well."

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301820"Well I want the ponies and griffins to learn how to stop being dumb asses and learn to help each other." Raiden says with anger in his voice. "But im glad that the authorities are handling it." He breaths a heavy sigh.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301826 "There have always been idiots and jerks, and there always will be," Tinker sighed.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301831"I just hope that will change with this new kingdom." Raiden sighs out. "I wanted to do this solely to help all of the other people. Whether they be griffins, dragons, deer, humans for god sakes." Raiden says while pacing a bit. "I just hope this will work out." He says with worry.
"It'll work out man." My clone says to him.
"Yeah. If anyone can do it its you." Xinrick says with a smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301846 "It already is, come and look," Tinker said as she walked over to a balcony. Below beings of all species where happy together talking, laughing, playing and living as if they were all friends.

Xinrick
Group Admin

1301860"Well...at least I wasnt wrong to begin with." Raiden says with a smile. "Lets just hope it'll stay this way for longer."

Feather Book
Group Admin

1301864 "Don't worry, with you wit will," Fyilld said as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

• Viewing 11,351 - 11,400 of 11,608