Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 798 )
  • Viewing 701 - 750 of 798
Xinrick
Group Admin

840042(well sadly they both have the blessing so technically anybody could either force it up or while you we're fighting, if you were, then the moon would rise so yeah its not that hard to understand when you think about it.)

840046 (I explained earlier that Nocturne has encountered Solari before, and nearly struck him down. However, the moon didn't rise.)

(What I was saying is that the blessing serves as a sort of channel for Lord Solari's power, but he controls how much power is being poured into the world through Solari. Unless his mortal follower dies, the moon never rises.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840058(of course your taking that route. *sigh* well looks like I'm going to have to kill someone after all and you won't like what I have in store for you)

840061 (Oh? Some people still need to fight over 1.25K cultists, and two elite commanders who have blessings as well.)
(Those who can fight Ultimate Solari would be very limited. Nocturne himself would be a given.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840069(as I have repeatedly said you don't understand what he can do. That's also why he, and I, was getting really sad and threatened to blow up the sun and moon.)

840074 (And neither Solari nor Nocturne believe you because it wouldn't make much sense for a gryphon to have nearly the same amount of magic control as they do. Plus, Faust would regulate what magic you're using.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840087(sadly she can't. As I've said...wait how would they not believe a griffin with a fucking horn I mean good god man... anyways that would be true but frankly the fight ahead would be proof that neither of them could beat me, not even together, *frames head into a wall* god dammit... not again whenever I make things believable things always turn out like this.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

840087 840098 (So to summarise… No one knows what’s going on :derpytongue2:)

840098 (They are unicorns with blessings from… practically gods. It's hard to believe something has more magic potential than that.)

(Plus, Faust controls all Earthly magic. She couldn't strip the blessing, because it's from Lord Solari.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840105(I'm trying to make sense of this but alekusu keeps making the story , which is probably how its supposed to go, where the solari tribe and the brotherhood are supposed to be slaughtered but I'm trying to make that not happen but its not working. I just don't know)

840105 (Well, Solari and Nocturne are supposed to clash in an epic battle of ultimate destiny, and everyone else is supposed to fight all of Solari's cultists.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840112(I got my magic from both gods, demons, and other things that would make me seem open but due to my age and problems hat makes them hard to come by in that department. But still I say again they wouldn't understand. nobody does.)

840124 (You said you went to hell three times. :trixieshiftright:)
(Where would you receive blessings from gods?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840131(oh trust me on that there are plenty of them, either god, the devil, many of the other hell spawn crap there and many more so yeah its kinda like that. You have no idea of the land where they came from is like.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

840131>>840124>>839574>>833926 (Okay, as the founder of this I’m going to step in here and say that Solari was defeated but escaped with most of his army. The foals were saved and the other tribes were weakened but still victorious. Everyone agree?)

840138>>840139 (We're going to continue RPing here? :rainbowderp:)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor
Feather Book
Group Admin

840140 (If you want, I want to:twilightsmile:)

Xinrick
Group Admin

840139(meh I'm down with it besides it adds more of what's going to happen next and I hope that we'll still be doing this because this is the one that we mostly do anyways.)

840145 (Oh. Just wondering, cuz we kinda have a ton of RPs… :applejackconfused:)

(I'll go with your suggestion.)

(We'll have the

later.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

840149 (I know we have tons. I’m happy to play any of them so long as others are… And if I know what is going on :twilightsheepish:)

840156 (Me too. Although the completionist part of me is fuming at this "idiocy," and my not stopping it. :derpytongue2:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

840157 840156 840146 (I slept all day after dealing with family, dogs fighting, and my finger almost getting ripped off yesterday. So what's the consensus about what happened?)

Feather Book
Group Admin

840841 (Wow, that sounds bad. Anyway, I was just about to go to bed but we had a long argument about what happened. We agreed that Solari was defeated but escaped with most of his army. The foals were saved and the other tribes were weakened but still victorious. I’ll be back tomorrow :twilightsmile:)

840841 (Basically, it appears this won't be/wasn't the final showdown… :raritydespair:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

840871 (I hear a chance for another ultimate showdown :pinkiehappy: )

840879 (It will be the ultimate ULTIMATE showdown of ultimate ULTIMATE destiny-like ultimatumness. :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

(I think one more would be appropriate. You have the honors.)

841016 (Battle scene?)
(Sorry, I took a shower. :derpytongue2:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841074 (You wanna do the battle scene between ultimate Solari and dark Nocturne?)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841107 (It would have to end like the rest of the group wants. But I would enjoy making the second ultimate battle.)

841120 (So, should we just wait till then? :duck:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841130 (Its gonna be massive spells between Solari and Nocturne. It just has to end with Solari barely escaping with a group, and maybe Nocturne going comatose for awhile? Give Solari time to recover while the Brotherhood can't hunt him down?)

841138 (Is that a yes? I don't care either way, really. I would like to try my hand(s) at a fight scene, but it could wait…)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841143 (yes, its a definite yes. Prepare yourself, you face the embodiment of the void MWAHAHAHAHA)

841147 (My body is sorta ready. :moustache:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841148 A roar echoed across the field, pure power echoing behind the shockwave. Nocturne had turned himself over fully to the power of Lord Nocturne. And he was going for blood.

(I'm on unfriendable as well, what I read followed by your comment. I can't breathe)

841155 The unicorn body of Solari was no more. Due to the sheer power gifted from his divine sanction, he was transformed into a mass of light and magic, currently being shaped into the form of a unicorn.

He growled at his opponent and started drifting to his left.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841176 The shadow that was Nocturne only raised his muzzle and sniffed the air. He could taste the magic in the air, and something deep inside him recognized a specific strand. Following it, his face swiveled towards a giant ball of light. A smile cracked across his oozing muzzle.

He was hungry, and this magic would taste delicious indeed.

Xinrick
Group Admin

"Do I even want to know?" I say while looking at my army. "What our status any way?" I ask geno.
"Our tribe has minimal but others have several we've been healing the wounded the best we could." He said. "But there we're many deaths I'm afraid." He says.

841189 As it continued to slowly float around it's dark counterpart, the radiant being started gathering magic within it's body, readying it's first strike.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841203 Watching the orb of light, Nocturne could feel the rise in concentration of magic. His tendrils twitched in anticipation. Several of his tendrils shrank down to pinpricks and sunk into the ground, feeding off the excess magic soaked into the ground. He was ready for anything.

He started preparing his own magic attack, his body turning darker and darker as the magic became more and more concentrated.

841255 The light fired a small beam of light towards it's foe, before momentarily blurring out of existence.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841266 The moment Nocturne felt an attack coming, he opened his mouth and hit it with a black beam of magic, resulting in a large explosion where they met. He sent several of his tendrils spearing through the cloud of smoke, meeting no resistance on the other side.

841283 The ball of light reappeared as the tendrils were sent out, and lashed out with a tendril of his own towards the shadow.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841319 Nocturne just stood there, as his own tendrils of magic sprouted out and caught the attack seconds before it would have hit him.

"Is that the best you can do?" His voice echoed.

841334 Solari calmed himself slightly and bit back his retort, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

• Viewing 701 - 750 of 798