Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 798 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 798
Feather Book
Group Admin

831378 (Tent? We're standing at the edge of the camp.)

831373 "Plenty. Y'have a lot to learn about avoiding things." Iron said, shaking his head.

831378 The leader of the Woodling rescuers looked at the gryphon in a questioning manner.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831376"Yo-" she tried to say before hugging her and tears rolling down her muzzle. "I will be the best mother you'll ever have. " She says

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831380 At this Dark Kabuto snap out of his state "oh yeah do you know where is my brother?"Dark Kabuto asked

Xinrick
Group Admin

831382(When in the hell did we leave the tent? We were in it the entire time as far as I remember.)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831383 "so do you" Kick Hopper said appearing behind the stallion.

831390 Iron sighed, "There is quite a difference 'tween avoidin' things, and just plain movin' faster."

"It's 'bout bein' smarter, and knowin' when and where ta move." He stated from memory, closing his eyes and remembering what his father taught him.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831388 (Cloudari was never in the tent. From Lepking’s last response for me, Nocturne was outside with Cloudari. As you continued talking with him afterwards I presumed you were also there.)

Xinrick
Group Admin

831394(oh ok then well when your in the zone as it were you tend to forget the little details.)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831391 "who needs that shit" Kick hopper said

Xinrick
Group Admin

831400"Most good shoulders and tacticians on the battle field." I say while trying to help Seraph from happiness overload. "Its one of the key things every one needs to learn. On a side note I'm a father." I say with a smile.

831400 Sharp Mind added part of her explanation, "Those who are not blessed with raw power must adapt to situations in a more complex manner. We must use the least amount of energy possible to outlast an opponent while defeating them. We only have our natural speed, our minds, and our magic."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831401 "good thing for you"The bee said warmly.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831403 "Too bad so sad" Kick Hopper said "hey bro wana do a contest?" Pucnh hopper knew what he meant both brothers began to glow Puch hopper green while Kick hopper red before jumping twenty feet into the air.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831395 (I think Lepking also did it as I thought that Nocturne was in a tent with Dyraddl :derpytongue2:)

831409 Sharp Mind just shook her head, feeling displeased with the hotheaded pony's behavior.

831410 "So, what's the plan?" Asked Perk Burst, tilting his head.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831413 "His not hotheaded you know" The bee said "He's just venting his rage" after he said that the hopper brothers landed right next to him both have electricity going through their bodies.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831404"Thanks" I say with a smile.

831421 "Venting your rage towards others is quite foolish. Rage clouds your judgement, and unexpected consequences would rise from the individual's actions." She said to Bee. (Isn't he supposed to be a pony?)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831434 (what do you mean?) "wouldn't you do that if you've been laughed at for over a year?"The bee asked

Feather Book
Group Admin

831434>>831431>>831421 Just then a small cough got their attention. “I’m sorry to interrupt,” said Cloudari, “But aren’t we supposed to be rescuing the children?”

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831440 "Already done that " Dark Kabuto said "Their at my village"

Xinrick
Group Admin

"Both of you are correct." Genoadds in. "Rage can cloud your judgment, but as long as you keep it under control or off of the battle field than its fine." He says.

"His not hotheaded you know" The bee said

(This would imply that he is a bee, not a pony.)
(Your description of him has coat and mane colors.)

831440 Eagle Eye nodded, "Yeah, there was supposed to be a distraction team, while your changelings were going to sneak into the camp."

Xinrick
Group Admin

831444"Really?" I ask. "Just to make sure." I San I'm claws and three wolves pop up. "You three go to kabuto's village and make sure the children are safe." I order. They nod and pamf away.

831444 "They are not." pointed out Sharp Mind, "A spell cast by Nocturne has divulged the whereabouts of some of the children."

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831447 (His true form looks like a bee)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831451 (…)

831453 (Earlier, Lepking and I had a little discussion. Nocturne used a spell to scout the village, and the Raiders were summoned to look for the children that might be seen in the spell.)

Feather Book
Group Admin

831450 831448 831444 “What? But… how? The plan? The distraction attack already started, we were supposed to go in… What’s going on?” said Cloudari.

831455 "I don't know!" cried Perk. "I just thought your friends had something to do with this…"

Xinrick
Group Admin

831455"I've got a bad feeling about this." I say while looking towards the battle. "Well looks like there done." I say as all three of the battlers come back to camp.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831454 (oh) 831455 "the battle has begun" Dark Kabuto said his body glowing black

Xinrick
Group Admin

831460"Perfect." I sigh out as I adjourn my genji armour. "I was hoping that the fighting wouldn't happen for a little longer but looks like were going to fight." I sigh out.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831472 "Let's the fun begin!" Dark Kabuto shouted the rest of his group disappearing heading for the Solari " see you guys there"Dark Kabuto said before disappearing 831472>>831457>>831455 (gg see you guy later need sleep or I wont be able to go to school)

Xinrick
Group Admin

831476"OK everyone where going to solariso let's move out!" I order and we all teleport towards solari
(OK then man get some sleep.)

Feather Book
Group Admin
Lepking13
Group Admin

831476 831486 831488 831490 (The one day i decide to sleep in :fluttershbad:)
(And to explain the multiple locations of Nocturne, shade golems. allows for multiple active locations. Embodiment of night magic :trollestia:)

"Your two dragoons are currently decimating their forces alongside Firethorn. However, they're going to get overwhelmed unless our main force moves in fast." Nocturne said, turning one of the maps into an overhead view.

At the exact moment the view had come across the drake and dragoons, a pure white beam of magic came from nowhere and hit them. Instantly, they were all sprawled across the ground, their magic immune runes instantly overloaded.

"We move in now. If the kids are safe, we only have to worry about not killing civilians. We kill every male with a weapon or horn." Nocturne said, heading towards the edge of camp closest to the enemy's. Once there, he cast a very large teleportation rune onto the ground.

"Instantaneous transmission. Once everyone is here, we'll teleport straight into the middle of their camp. Then we fight."

832040 Solari watched from his perch down at the camp, feeling the tingling magic coming from the Brotherhood's encampment. "Hmph. It appears he's falling for my trap again."

The leader of the sun cult cackled, victory never felt so close.

Feather Book
Group Admin

832040 Cloudari looked up at Nocturne and gave a salute. “My changelings are ready,” she said.

Just then Dyraddl soured in with a number of warriors and landed next to his sister. “As are my warriors,” he said.

Xinrick
Group Admin

832040"I've got a really bad feeling about this." I say as I'm flying. "Geno how likely is this a trap?" I ask.
"No doubt that this is a trap." He says.
"Well..." I look around to see that the dragoon brothers are running back with the drake. "Crap." I say while face clawing.

832092>>832040 Eagle Eye stepped forward, "And my axe our magic!"

Xinrick
Group Admin

"And our lives we will kill these sun loving bastards." I say while I step forward.

Feather Book
Group Admin

832147 832104 832040 “So,” said Cloudari, interrupting the silence, “What happens now?”

Xinrick
Group Admin

832301"We go to the solari home base, no we avert there trap and then take figure out what to do with the corpses." I say while waving a claw.

Lepking13
Group Admin

832533 832334 832301 *You know you're walking right into a trap*

Yeah, I know that. That's why I cast that one spell you taught me. The night shall be strong again, and it'll be because of the Solari that it will be so.

Stepping onto the rune he had cast, he started pulling magic from the ground to stabilize it.

Xinrick
Group Admin

833115*Sigh* "Sheesh can't this be a day were I don't have about ten bad feelings." I grumble to myself. "But either way the brotherhood needs to know that the sun needs to stay to keep everything alive." I say while walking over to see a giant rune with nocturne in the middle. "Oh for the love of god." I say while face clawing.

Lepking13
Group Admin

833133 "I'm not blowing anything up. It's a teleportation rune." Nocturne yelled out.

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 798