Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 798 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 798
Xinrick
Group Admin

831165(Thank you)
831166"Oh OK then well I was just sleeping but I wonder who would win,or who won." I say while scratching my head.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831170 “Well… It was a draw,” she said scratching her hoof in the ground.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831170>>831173 D Kabuto sat silently.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831178 “Um… Mister D Kabuto? Are you okay?” Cloudari asked.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831187 "yeah I'm fine and don't call me mister I'm not married" D Kabuto said with a small smile

Xinrick
Group Admin

831173"Oh OK then." I say while turning to Kabuto.
831189"..." I look at Kabuto for a few seconds. "Why do I have a feeling that you and the queen will get married some day?" I say while rubbing my chin. "It just seems...like a good match somehow." I say while shrugging it off.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831199 "The day I marry some one is the day I eat meat" D Kabuto said

Xinrick
Group Admin

831201"Well it is possible that you could eat meat." I say to the obviously embarrassed pony. "Love is a weird thing you know." I say while walking over to Seraph. "It was love that brought me to this beautiful dragoon." I say while thinking of the good old days.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831209 D Kabuto just shook his head.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831209 831211 Meanwhile Cloudari was covering her hears and had a look of pure disgust on her face. The changelings however seemed to be enjoying the thoughts coming from the griffin.
(You are a griffin, Xinrick, right?)

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831217 D Kabuto just stared at the changelings.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831211>>831217"I'm sorry just a weird thought coming from an old griffin like me . *sigh* Your lucky your still young because when you get older you can't do as much as you used to." I say looking at the still adorable couple. "I don't know why but both of you look so adorable together." I say with a smile.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831231 "I'll never age above 25 " D Kabuto said

Feather Book
Group Admin

831231 “I’m seven!” blurted out the young queen. “Boys are all icky and boring anyway!”

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831235 831231"good to know" D Kabuto said

Xinrick
Group Admin

831234"Its a saying man don't worry." I say to the disgruntled pony(?).
831235"Oh trust me when I say love will have its hold on anyone no matter how old you are. We're living proof." I say while grabbing my wife into a hug. "We've been in love since we we're seven as well so age is bull when it comes to love." I say to the little changeling.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831246 D Kabuto's right eye began to twitch "um I think you broke him" Kick hopper said

Feather Book
Group Admin

831246 The changelings’ expressions suddenly lifted as if they just had a five course meal at a high-end restaurant. “Oh, hello there miss...?” Cloudari said but then realised in embarrassment that she didn’t know the griffin’s wife’s name.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831254 "What are you so happy about ?" Kick hopper asked the young changeling.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831253"Umm sorry." I say. "But its always nice to meet another new comer what's your name?" I ask the new pony.
831254"Oh my dear I almost forgot." She says. "My name is Seraph and I'm the eldest of the three strongest dragoons. My brothers are out there killing as they please at the moment but I'm a bit more refined and social than them." She says with a smile. "And don't you even think about changing into my husband or trying to take over my mind for your own reasons it won't work and I'll probably kill most of you in the process." She says with a warm smile.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831256 “Happy? I’m not happy about anything… They all seem to be however,” Cloudari said as she looked at her subjects.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831289 831286 "I envy all of you,you still have emotion in you"Kick Hopper said with no emotion his eyes seem lifeless

Feather Book
Group Admin

831286 Cloudari let out a small yelp of fear as she hid back behind Disaali who was oddly quiet. It almost was as if she wasn’t here.
(Are you awake yet, 830986?)

Xinrick
Group Admin

831293"I feel you man." I say while lowering my head. "Its hard to be like that when you really want to have emotions." I say. "But don't worry man where there's a will there's a way. We'll try to get your emotions back, if you want that is, and make you feel better." I say with enthusiasm.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831306 "Are you laughing at me?" Kick Hooper asked his tone sounding heated

Xinrick
Group Admin

831295"I've noticed that your people feed off of love my dear." Seraph says. "Im sorry for scaring you my queen but one must be cautious in these dark times." She says with a sigh. "I just hope we get through this without mindless blood shed. These times are not good for a seven year old, even when I was a filly none of this was good and mother never approved of this what so ever." She says remembering her dragon mothers words.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831295 "Hey don't be scared " The Bee said with a warm smile

Xinrick
Group Admin

831308"No im not." I say. "I would never laugh at a friends problems or plight I only wish to help if needed." I say at the unnecessarily mad pony.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831316 “I never knew my mother,” muttered Cloudari as a tear formed in her eyes. “My brother says that she was one of the best and most kindest ponies ever… I just wished that I knew here.”

Comment posted by Kabuto901 deleted Mar 31st, 2013
Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831321"I am not your friend" Kick hopper said getting into a battle stance his left hind leg began to glow red

Feather Book
Group Admin

831332 (That's better, I was confused there :derpytongue2:)

831332 The three male Raiders decided to butt in at the act of aggression.
"Whoa there! Let's not git violent, ya ain't gonna git help that way." Said Iron, rearing up on his hind legs and holding his forelegs out.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831323"Oh..." She says while hanging her head low. "Well if you want..." she starts. "I can be your mother, I mean if you want I know that I'll never replace your actually mother but..." she says while breathing a sad sigh. "I can't just sit here while I see a filly who needs a mother, but I'm glad you didn't share my fate with family." She says while tears start to form.
831327"Whoa now!" I say while putting a claw up. "Now there's no need for that that's why I said 'if you wanted' and plus I wanted to be friends so we don't have to be on eggshells all the time." I say trying to calm him down. "Also you don't want to fight me trust me." I say while looking out the window again.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831344"Wait who the hell?" I say to the new ponies that were apparently in the room the hole time.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831344 Kick hopper just gave Iron a round house kick but his brother took the hit "come on bro this is not the time"he said red electricity coursing through his body.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831348 Kick hopper was not paying attention to the griffon anymore but to his younger brother who took the hit attended for Iron.

831350 The Raider Meatshield blinked, "Oh! Have we never introduced ourselves yet?"
Tempest Missile decided to make herself known as well, "We've been spy- er, watching your little conversation!"

831353 Iron chuckled softly, "Thanks there, fella. Could 'ave handled it, but thanks."

Xinrick
Group Admin

831359"OK then." I say while there all shoved against the wall by some wolves. "Now that the spying is over explain yourselves or my wolves wil be eating happy." I say with a smile.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831360 "No you couldn't unless you can stand getting hit by a lightning bolt" Punch Hopper said breathing heavily.

Xinrick
Group Admin

*sigh* "So who wants to try and not kill each other every other twenty seconds." I suggest.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831365 “Me,” said the meek voice of Cloudari.

831362 Eagle Eye cleared his throat, "We are the Anti-air Raiders, originally from Woodling Village. After our village was destroyed by the Solari and our children were taken, we followed them, raiding other villages for resources. Now, we travel with the Brotherhood of Nocturne in a quest to defeat Solari and rescue the kids."

831364 "Ah'm faster than you expect. Bein' the village instructor does that to ya." Iron smirked.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831365 "Me and Dark Kabuto"The bee said supporting his friend who was still twitching.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831366"Well OK then but didn't you have to answer a question Sephi asked?" I say while looking over to the changeling.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

831369 "what does that have to do with this?" Punch hopper asked

Feather Book
Group Admin

831371 “Oh, yes. Thank you Miss Sephi. I… I would like that,” said Cloudari with a smile.

Xinrick
Group Admin

831369"Umm..."I say while looking at him. "I have a bad feeling with what you just said there." I say.
831370"Thank you more people that don't want to kill each other so let's calm down and enjoy our conversations." I say while looking around. "Sheesh how big is this tent anyways?" I ask while looking at all the people in the single tent.

Feather Book
Group Admin

831373 “W-Well, I was just getting my changelings ready to join in with the rescue when you all showed up,” said Cloudari.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 798