The Pack 67 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cloudhammer
Group Admin

So, in the spirit of having a place to shoot the breeze, this here's the thread to do it in.

Just in case anyone here uses tumblr, I found a neat "Ask the Diamond Dogs" blog. Its kind of crazy but funny!

http://askthediamonddogs.tumblr.com/

KaraC
Group Contributor

I know this is horrible self-promotion, and I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm getting a little discouraged ... Is anyone on here a member of the 'Seattle's Angels' group? And if you are, could you possibly find it in your heart to recommend my fic 'Dog and Pony Show: Aftermath'?

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Well, I'm not normally known for doing nice things (being a censor-happy tyrant and all that jazz :rainbowlaugh:), but I suppose I could grant you this request. I mean, if you're sure immortality and free season passes to Equestria isn't interesting enough...

KaraC
Group Contributor

Immortality is overrated. In the grand scheme of things we are no more significant than a flea on the flank of Faust.
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: *GLOMP* Thank you so much Fangwarden! For you I would consider Alicorn Twilight canon!
:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:
well, I'd give it serious consideration anyway

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Well, once I eventually finish TCB: The Last Week, you might have to rethink Alicorn Twilight :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6