Spike's Many Shippings 1,732 members · 3,682 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Spike the alicorn book 2 is deleted because it heavenly implied adults having sex with someone underage and got reported, but this will be my chance to rewrite the story to have Spike as an adult and the Equestria girls ark shorter, but he won't be meeting Sci-Twi or her friends.

Besides...in the Equestria girls world were Shining Armor and Dean Cadence in a relationship, also is there a human version of Sombra if so is he evil too.

Bring spike the Alcorn book to back right now Cuz that’s my favorite story and that is so dumb that somebody want to report because they have a teenager. Hammond said that is pretty minutes is 18 years old iMessage with a little bit more odors, pet character date that’s no reason to report a story now if he was like younger than that big difference, but no bring it back cause that’s stupid cause that is more of my favorite stores to read. I love reading that story. Yes it’s very long but I love reading that story. Please bring it back please please please I’m begging you to bring it back.

I gotta figure out how to bring back deleted stories though

Comment posted by Skywalker215 deleted Dec 13th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4