Death and the Colts in Black 556 members · 479 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

life is death its self, life makes us to end us. life gave us life to end what it started. am i one to deny the fact that life is a thing that takes 70 years of tourte to just kill us and end our pointless life. i would care to live, but why live to day to die tomarow.

death i am waiting:pinkiecrazy:

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

763168 i will be adding a story soon. and once its new form is up ill get it fixed:pinkiecrazy:

Well said but even so death may be an inevitability but it is not life.....life is the story we tell before death. It is like a book the tail of our lives fill the lines and make the paragraphs, yet even as we approach the last line in our story as we continue to live on. Even after death we continue to live on in the small exerts that we leave in the books of our Children and our Grand children, you see that is the most wondrous thing about life......we continue to live on in the hearts and memories of those whom we have left behind us.

When our story comes to its conclusion and we have gone, our book is added to the shelf that is our past and future. In death we find peace, it is not the end forever but an end to one stage of life. For we live forever in the pages of the book we have written, the legacy's we have left behind.

Death is the end of life.....but Life is the end of Death.

763203 well said, but i would disagre. i am the thing that people call "it" i have no name that is of imoprtance. but still. i will live on in the hatered of the famliy members i killed.:pinkiecrazy: even if it takes my entire life:scootangel:

763280 "ok, but what is a pylon?:moustache:" (in mind: :rainbowhuh::facehoof:)

so you wanna do this? i have time on my hands. being a nobody gives you A lot not to care about (i hate history and sience)

Ok I'm here bring it on.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

763438 ok i will set it up in school. it should be 3 hours from now. i have to get it up and such:derpytongue2: and then we ride:rainbowkiss:

Yes. WEEEEEEEEEE RIDE

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11