RariTwi, Rarilight, Twilight x Rarity 1,113 members · 476 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Earthsong9405 is at it again brainstorming AU ideas and the discussion over Rich Twi and Poor Rarity marefriends is giving me IDEAS.

Isn't that somewhat the actual case if the two were in a relationship anyway? Twilight would have more money than Rarity, who is from Ponyville, simply due to being from Canterlot given how expensive it likely is to live there. That isn't even considering the fairly obvious detail of Twilight likely being at least minor nobility into account.

Possibly, but I suppose it also comes with the settings of a different AU. Where their circumstances are very different from the show.

I figure she form an old but minor family that has a lot of money but they use it to help other, like they have blood ties to clover the cleaver or something like that but they don't put it out there, prefer to live a more simple down to earth lifestyle

Oh, no doubt they aren't like the typical nobility/minor royalty such as the Bluebloods or the Nouveau riche Jet Set and his wife. I'd imagine they do have ties, of a pleasant sort, to Fancy Pants or those similar to him however. Nobles who actually try to help others.

ie they follow noblesse oblige, which states. "the inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged."
hmmm that be good cross over mlp and Noblesse I can see twilight as the noblesse with maybe rarity has her most loyal severing, Dr. Frankenstein, who is really scary when u piss him off

So you going to hop on this au or is Mono going to do a run with it? I find myself very interested in seeing this play out. An older Twi is what makes this concept pretty amusing to me.

I've already got things plotted out. Just waiting for several hours of honest sleep and several hours of free time to write this weekend

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8