The Bionicle Group 241 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

“Look Krika Rainbow changed her mind about me being Anon-A-Miss.” An exhausted Sunset said to the insect-like Makuta showing the text who read it with growing suspicion.

“I don’t believe that for one second there’s something suspicious about it and besides you need to rest as you’ve been exhausting yourself trying to find out who Anon-A-Miss really is.” he replied pointing out how she looks as well as the various things lying around on the table and the computer with a list of crossed out names.

“Right now that doesn’t matter as someone finally believes me.” she said, earning a slight glare from him “I mean someone other than you.” she said, correcting herself with a chuckle before continuing “Look I’m going and that’s final.” she said with a look of determination before adding something else as she got ready “Besides we both know that you still have some of your abilities locked* still including the ones that could prevent me from going and I won’t be gone long.”

“Fine.” he said knowing which ones she meant and how stubborn his first friend can be “Just be safe and try to be back before seven thirty.”

“Don’t worry I’m just going to talk that’s all.” she replied which did nothing to reassure him as she left after getting ready.

“It’s a trap, I just know it is.” he said with a sigh while looking out the window as Sunset got on her bike and rode away.

“Who could Anon-A-Miss be?” Sunset thought as she walked through the building with a slight stumble as her exhaustion caused by the stress overworking herself the last week began to catch up with her as she spotted what she assumed to be her friends due to them wearing hoods with some of them motioning her to come closer “Okay, this is a little creepy.” starting to think that Krika was right to be suspicious.

“That’s the idea.” a voice said causing her to jump back with a stumble knowing that it isn’t the voice of her friends as the lights cut out as more approached as at least thirty figures appeared which she noted were all CHS students but before any of them could act her exhaustion finally caught up with her causing her to faint with heavy breathing while dropping her phone which one of them picked up then spoke.

“Uh boss I don’t think she’s who we think she is.” she said as she read what was on it.

“What do you mean Lightning?” the “boss” replied

“Check out this list Gilda.” The figure revealed to be Lightning Dust said showing the aforementioned student the list as others crowded around.

“I don’t know about you but that looks like a list of suspects but that hardly explains why she’s on the ground.” one of them said.

“Actually it does as it looks like she exhausted herself to the point of fatigue.” another said looking at Sunset as she breathed heavily.

“And how do you know that?”

“I read some medical books owned by an uncle with one of them explaining the symptoms of overworking yourself.”

“Well if it’s not her then who is it and do we need a doctor?” Gilda asked having read through the list among other things.

“We don’t need a doctor, she just needs to rest and a good meal.”

“Well then Dust go grab her bike and I’ll open up my car and you two pick up Sunset, so we can take her home and hopefully Mr. White and Red Armor will be in an understanding mood and won’t hurt us while the rest of you go home.” Gilda ordered the group wondering what Sunset was thinking when she entered the building as she went to her car, pulling out the keys and unlocking it and opening up the trunk as Lightning pulled up with Sunset’s bike while the students carrying her put her in with one buckling her up while the other helped before buckling themselves up “Don’t worry Sunset you’ll be okay.” one of them said before Gilda started the car and drove to the light amber girl’s home which after arriving and got out of the car they noticed someone pace back and forth.

“Where is she? She should’ve been back by now.” The white and red Makuta said worried about Sunset before hearing a knock at the door and went to open it only to find Gilda, Lightning at the door carrying Sunset’s bike with Snips and Snails carrying Sunset. “Sunset!” he exclaimed before glaring and preparing to use his electricity power “What have you done to her?”

“Hey I admit that we were going to teach her an undeserved lesson until she fainted and her phone proved otherwise.” Gilda admitted with hands raised defensively causing the Makuta to disperse the ball of electricity that had formed and look at Sunset worried and beckoned them inside.

“I told her she shouldn’t’ve over worked herself looking for the real Anon-A-Miss.” he said as Gilda carried Sunset to her room.

“Wait you mean that Sunset fainted because she’s been looking for the real culprit a little too hard?” Snails asked, looking at the mess on the table.

“That’s what I said.” he replied with a roll of his eyes before something clicked in his head “Rainbow Dash helped set her up didn’t she?”

“Yes.” Gilda said as she came out of the room.

“Will Sunset recover?”

“She needs some rest and a good meal.” Gilda reassured him, causing him to sigh in relief.

“Good as I’m still not that familiar with human anatomy and by extension human health care.”

“Well we better get going, come on let’s go.” Gilda said pulling out her keys and opened the door with the others following soon after as Krika locked the door upon them leaving and as he watched the car pull away he put a leg to his side causing a greenish-black mist to leak out and form into a slug-like creature bright dark gray and metallic sand blue in coloration.

“Keep an eye on and protect Sunset Shimmer when I’m not around.” he ordered it as he put down the floor before it slithered away into Sunset’s Room as he waited for morning to come.

“You could’ve called us over her phone you know.” Vice-Principal Luna said to the white and red Makuta.

“But that’s not why you’re here as you usually accompany Sunset Shimmer and since she’s not with you that means something must be wrong.” Principal Celestia added.

“She’s currently unwell.” The white and red Makuta replied before noticing the worried looks on the two women’s faces “She just exhausted herself from looking for the real culprit and needs rest.” he reassured them.

“That’s good.” Celestia sighed in relief “Any idea who the culprit could be?” she asked which the Makuta simply shook his head “Let us know if there’s any change in her situation.” she finished before Krika left going through a mental list of possible culprits as he took a short detour to a certain sweet shop noticing that a certain rainbow haired girl walking and decided to follow her into the shop as she went to join a certain group of friends

“Stay out of what’s about to happen as it’s rather personal.” he telepathically said to the owners who just looked worried as he quickly approached the girl then spun her around and smacked her before pinning her to the ground before any warning could be made by the other girls.

“Rainbow Dash!” a white skinned purple haired girl said as she and the other girls got up.

“You and the other four Kohlii-Heads stay out of this Rarity.” the Makuta warned unleashing a weak burst of plasma at them “While I have a ‘chat’ with this Roodaka.” he said smacking Rainbow “Where I’m from Roodaka is a name of one who betrayed two powerful organizations and thus her name became another word for a traitor which is fitting for one who betrayed a friend by leaving her to wolves.” he explained.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t betray any of my friends.”

“Then you must be dumber than a sand snipe forgetting one who was responsible for the victory against the sirens.” he replied causing Rainbow’s eyes to widen in realization.

“She’s no.” Rainbow began to say before being interrupted.

“Right now in my eyes you’re not worthy of calling her that after helping to set up a trap that could’ve gotten her hurt or worse killed.” he said causing the other four to gasp in disbelief as the rainbow haired girl paled “You’re lucky they had a change of heart after seeing what was recently added to her phone.” 

“What exactly was that?” Rarity asked curious but slightly afraid as the Makuta glared at her and responded.

“A list she’d been going through containing possible suspects of whom Anon-A-Miss could really be and because of that she’s now resting out of fatigue caused by it which you and the fact that Rainbow here helped set up a trap didn’t help at all.”

“H-h-how long has she been going through this list?” Pinkie Pie asked now worried.

“Ever since it started but worked harder on it after the second attempt she made to convince you of her innocence!” he snarled “She even ignored my advice of her getting rest and now look what became of it.” he added in sorrow “You’re lucky that I’m not the old me for if I was I’d either killed you or left you severely wounded.” he told the group though mainly Rainbow Dash as he got of her and finished with something to the group before leaving the shop “I have half the mind to tell a certain princess about what all of you’ve done and now I have to help Sunset like a real friend would and hopefully when the real culprit is found every student will stop squabbling like Gukko birds until the entire school goes completely to Karzahni.”

* Current powers that he can use are

Plasma
Hunger
Electricity
Shapeshifting (doesn't use it that much)
Fear
Ice-Resistence
Illusion
Shadow
Vacuum
Sonics
but depending on what and how much of an impact it has each act of friendship unlocks one or more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1