SlipperPutty and co. fanfic reviews. 13 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Wargame
Group Admin

So are we still doing stuff? I only ask because we haven't posted a review in a while and our group has been pretty quiet as of late. I mean we haven't even talked about what we might review next, just wondering if we're still going is all.

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

Well Slippers said he has a lot on now I think? I have exams looming but would still be able to review a thing or two.

Wargame
Group Admin

907911 Yeah, I have exams myself right now, I honestly haven't paid much attention to the group for a while because of soccer and college. I just decided to see what had been done while I hadn't been around and thought about reviewing whatever story we were doing early to make up for the fact that I didn't review the last one, but then I noticed that not much was going on. Just making sure that we're still around was all.

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

I'm sure Slips wouldn't mind if we picked one to look at? I can't review until Friday, though, due to academic and social commitments (need to prepare a presentation, then after it I'm going out to get smashed). So if you wanted to set up a gDoc of a fic you like the look of I'll add to it then?

Wargame
Group Admin

907989 Sounds good, I'll find something.

OpalBerries
Group Admin

908056 I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else, exams coming around the corner and creeping out my closet; there is just alot of crap for me to study, but, on the other hand, during my free time, I am working with Adobe after effects for a sweet new intro, along with some messing around with fl studio to see if I can come up with some silly theme song- not going too good since I have no idea wtf I'm doing, but practice makes perfect. I'll be able to do a review this week as well, just throw something up.

SlipperPutty
Group Admin

907891>>907911>>908676 I actually started recording part of the review on Applejack's Tax Relief Plan last Sunday, but didn't finish it due to other commitments. It will be completed next week though, and that will be the last review where I will be able to record the reviews myself. Thus, we will need to find someone else to take over for the summer.

Wargame
Group Admin

909428 I might be able to every now and then, I'll be very drunk during my free time for the moths of June and July though and that may put a hamper on reviewing pony stuff.

ForeverFreest
Group Admin

Ohey. Yeah, I'll do some if you'd like. I've written a general outline for one I could do...

KhaosSparkz
Group Admin

I'm sorry I haven't been around as much guys I have had so much going on irl that I have had to deal with :ajsleepy:

SlipperPutty
Group Admin

907891>>907989>>912394>>917783>>908676 This is the first time I've not been on a non-related-to-school site today.

As you might have guessed, I'm not getting the new episode completed, mainly because studying for finals. That said, we need to find someone who will host the show for the summertime. Any volunteers?

And I'm not sure yet if we'll finish the review of "Applejack's Tax Relief Plan."

OpalBerries
Group Admin

928143 Yeah, no clue what-so-ever; it seems like right now we're all filled to the brim with garbage. I'm only on the site to just read a chapter then I'm off to do more garbage. I'm not exactly sure how any of this will work right now.

Wargame
Group Admin

928143>>928155 I've been visiting this site periodically today while writing the 4 papers I have due tomorrow, I know the feeling. I might be able to record, I'm gonna be transferring universities though and might not be available for the whole summer.

ForeverFreest
Group Admin

928143 I told you I'd do it, remember?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14