• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So the RWBY project that was announced in February has a name:

"RWBY: Ice Queendom" Anime Visual & Staff:

- Director: Toshimasa Suzuki
- Animation Concept: Gen Urobuchi
- Series Composition, Script: Tow Ubukata
- Character Design: huke
- Animation Production: Shaft

A RWBY anime produced by the ones that did Magica Madoka? You have my attention.

If it's made by them, then I can actually look forward to something.

This reboot (or so I thought) is better be good, even if this is either made for kids, adults or both.

7664773 7664778
RWBY: Ice Queendom will be directed by Toshimasa Suzuki (Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne) at studio SHAFT with Gen Urobuchi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica writer) conceptualizing the series, Tow Ubukata (Heroic Age) writing the series compositions and scripts, and STEINS;GATE character designer huke adapting the 3D designs for 2D. The series is produced by Bandai Namco Arts alongside Good Smile Company and Rooster Teeth.

The original RWBY cast will reprise their roles for the English dubbed version of RWBY: Ice Queendom alongside the Japanese cast reprising their roles from the Japanese dub of the 3DGC animation:

• Lindsay Jones (EN) and Saori Hayami (JP) as Ruby Rose
  • Kara Eberle (EN) and Yoko Hikasa (JP) as Weiss Schnee
  • Arryn Zech (EN) and Yu Shimamura (JP) as Blake Belladonna
  • Barbara Dunkelman (EN) and Ami Koshimizu (JP) as Yang Xiao Long

Saori Hayami will also be performing the ending theme song "Awake," with the opening theme song "Beyond Selves" being performed by Void_Chords feat. L.

Crunchyroll and Rooster Teeth will be streaming RWBY: Ice Queendom as it airs in Japan weekly this summer in both subbed and dubbed formats, with both versions premiering on the same date – though that date hasn’t been confirmed as of yet.

Can't wait. This better not disappoint me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5