RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Since Crysis 4 is coming up, which I didn't expect that since I played Crysis 3 which acted out as the final chapter of the series, but I can't wait to play it, I wanna make a discussion. Minus Prophet, Nomad, Psycho, (maybe) Alcatraz and other members of Raptor Team, what do you think would happen if the Ceph were on Remnant?

If the Ceph Seeding Ship landed in the present day and start invading it... or if the Ceph Seeding Ship already landed on Remnant sixty-five million years ago only the asteroid stopped the invasion rendering them in dormancy (just like it said in Crysis 3 intel), and/or if the similar Tunguska event happened somewhere remote on Remnant decades ago, how would Atlas, Salem's faction, and every Huntsmen, including Team RWBY, would do in this situation, and how would it affect the world? Would Team RWBY, JNPR or others like them harness their own Nanosuits to fight the Ceph even those made by the Atlas military? Would Salem plan to merge Ceph technology with the Grimm and her henchmen as weapons? Would Atlas had the advantage of fighting off the invaders due to advanced tech? Would the Ceph harness energy from Dust during Stage 1 invasion?

I want to hear your thoughts/opinions in the comments down below. Don't say anything short, like 'Remnant would've been screwed', I need you to be more specific.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1