RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So I had an idea I want to use on my fic. There are 2 characters. Yongheng, the 1st Man created on Remnant.

The other is Primis Malum, the 1st Grimm created on Remnant. I wanna talk about Primis since I already intend to include Yong in my fanfic.

Primis was at first, a human. A curious man who strived to learn about everything. He came from Ozma’s and Salem’s time. One day he angered the God of Darkness by trespassing into his domain in search of knowledge. As punishment, Darkness turned the man into a being of darkness. Pretty much a more armored Beringel which Darkness locked up as a pet. He became a prototype, the original blueprint for the Grimm.

When the Brothers left Remnant, the monstrosity was left behind. A being who’s mind was in a constant war between the feral mind of a Grimm, and the more rational mind of a Human. When Salem gained her powers, she took him in but never trusted him as she was not the creator.

Time and time again, Salem sent him alongside hordes of Grimm against Humans to hopefully kill him. Time and time again, he was the only one that came back. He became legendary, and the Humans dubbed him “Primis Malum” or the “First Evil”. Each battle, Primis hated Salem more and more. Until one day, his two minds merged with the common goal of destroying Salem. Primis rebelled. He didn’t kill Salem, but he killed much of her circle at that time which delayed her plans. Infuriated, she sent wave after wave of Grimm to find and kill him.

Thousands of years, she failed to lay a finger on Primis. While Salem had her Grimm army, Primis had his own. Entire packs of Grimm followed Primis’ every order.

13 years before the Battle of Beacon, Primis found an opportunity to attack Vale. His goal was to find the Relic of Choice, and seize anything of value from Ozma. Anything to finish Salem.

I wanna know what you guys think about Primis. Still contemplating if I should add him to my fanfic.

That is a unique and interesting idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2