RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

If you like this, check out more content from this creator.

This guy too deserves an oscar (no pun intended).

I'm disturbed by the lack of activity in this group.

Yeah, because the show's fandom is falling apart because of what happened in volume 3 and after.

Not only that, but it makes it annoys me how many people are complaining over dumb stuff about the show.

Like shipping? Headcanon shipping is one thing, but trying to force it to be canon is unfortunate.

Not only that, but I hate how people are using the “they ruined Monty’s dream” to win a argument.

They're not joking. Monty Oum's animator, Shane Newville, stated that originally Yang is supposed to defeat Adam when he overpowered Blake, Ruby didn't fight off Roman and Neo (nor they're inside the ship), Jaune is the only one who witnessed Pyrrha's death to add the character moment that he caused her death due to poor leadership, not because of Pyrrha committing suicide because 'destiny', and after volume 3, Adam is supposed to be reformed in the middle of the series, but Rooster Teeth deviant from it.
https://archive.org/details/AnOpenLettertoAllWhoTreasuredMontyOum/mode/2up?view=theater

I feel like this is something they should get over with and not have these arguments anymore. I get it that the show is not perfect, but this is irritating me so much how they complain.

I understand that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10