RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

i'm hoping that neither Cinder or Winter get the winter maiden power's.

On an unrelated note I wanted to ask, what do you think Ruby's Signal Friends were Like?

Well I think you could've done ALOT more with the idea that Ruby had friends before beacon.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/197734/rwby-fan-club/thread/420545/the-gang-from-signal

Hmm hmm hmm... and if it does come to that in the actual story, then in my Persona 3-RWBY crossover series, when I get to that Volume, well, let's just say that would have an alternate ending, where Minato Arisato and Ryouji Mochizuki aka Thanatos the God of Death (these guys) are going to make it very, very clear who's really in charge, and who's word should be taken seriously.

After all, the word of a guy who can summon gods, monsters, demons, and who-knows-what else and the God of Death himself against the word of a half-crazy cyborg, I think the people of Mantle know who's side to take. And if they take Ironwood's, well, then, they'll make it clear that they are not to be messed with.

the second one is most unlikely unless they launch Amity Arena which will most likely not happen since Ironwood and his forces are spread pretty thin thanks to all the fighting and the chaos in Mantle. I just hope Ironwood dies because of what he was about to do to the people of Mantle. As for Winter, I'm pretty if raven can handle the maiden's powers I'm sure she can too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11